TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Graduated and Excelling
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chad Tylar

Exclamation Just. Plain issues - August 9th 2012, 03:51 AM

Well I was having a contest my friends mon set up. We colored hand what we wanted ours to look like. My had The HatchetMan and MMFWCL and crosses "X'd" out an it said no christ. Well I hung it up in my room. Me and my parents got into a fight. Then they saw the hand. I get screamed at. The whole night saying no athiest will be allowed in the house and I would be forced to attend a catholic church. I said "why you guys are even fucking catholic". They just blow up. An go on and on. And also the other dy. well week. My Friens Steven. Was talking to me. I wouldn't play Yugioh with him. He blew up out of no where and said he would rip a hole bigger in me the. My cousin did..yes I was rapes. Age 7... That comment.. Fuck. I wanna die. Have cut myself in 2 months but damn I want to. I just don't see any reason why to live. I just don't know cry myself to sleep. Alot. Just. Idk anymore. More crying tonight....Also. I was wanting to break up with my girl friend. An I get on fb. And find a suicide MSG from 28 hours ago. Haven't got a response yet. Wanted t break up with her because I have got to talk to her in awhile. And also. I found another girl.. She's perfect. But idk about life or anything anymore.

Hand. Knife. Eyes. Arm. Vein. Cut. Deep. Blood. Death. Morgue. Relief

(#2 (permalink)) Old
ciararnhrt12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ciara

Re: Just. Plain issues - August 10th 2012, 11:26 PM

Awe I am really sorry to hear about that all, I know it must be annoying to have your parents yell at you about religion and stuff but try to not let it get you down to much. But honestly suicide/cutting is not going to solve anything think of all the people that will miss you, cause even if you don't realize it you've touched so many lives already and you would be missed. Maybe it would be a good idea for you to calmly talk to your parents about how you are feeling, your so young and have your whole life ahead of you and I would hate to see all those future opportunities you'll have go to waste. If you havn't talked to your girlfriend in a while and don't feel the same about her anymore tell her, maybe start talking more with this new girl you met. She could make you happy and make you see that life really is worth living, through the bad and the good but you'll never know unless you give it a shot. Good Luck kiddo!!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Graduated and Excelling
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Just. Plain issues - August 10th 2012, 11:38 PM

She's amazing. Ceaira. But I mean she is almost 17. What if she finds someone else :/. Otherwise. I haven't cut in 2 months.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ciararnhrt12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Just. Plain issues - August 10th 2012, 11:44 PM

Wow Two months THATS FANTASTIC!! You should be sooooooo proud. Well if you really like this girl you should go for it, because later on in life you might regret not giving it your all, and yeah she might find someone else but that is just part of love. Its all a risk, but more often then not it will pay off. So seriously talk to her and tell her how you feel!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Graduated and Excelling
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Just. Plain issues - August 11th 2012, 12:19 AM

thanks for all the advice.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
ciararnhrt12 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Just. Plain issues - August 13th 2012, 08:11 PM