TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I love you x Offline
The truth is...
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy My cry out for help x - August 11th 2012, 10:09 PM

Hey, I'm not feeling to good, I'm falling back in to a depression, which scars me alot because I start to feel sucidal and stuff like that... I'm really scard and I just want this to stop before I do anything stuiped Please help me x

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: My cry out for help x - August 12th 2012, 01:00 AM

Hi there.

I'm sorry this response is a bit late. I really do hope that you're okay and that you have managed to keep yourself safe.

I don't know whats going on for you right now and you haven't told us very much. Do you think you can tell us a little more? Has anything happened to make you feel so low and to trigger the suicidal thoughts you're having? How long have you been feeling this way?

I know coping with suicidal thoughts can be hard but you can do it. I know sometimes it feels like killing yourself would be the best way out but it isn't. You have so much to live for and so much more to experience and see in the world and its going to be a fight to get there and at times you're going to want to give up more than anything but when you do get there and get through this, you'll honestly be so glad you never gave up.

You're not on your own on this but the more you can tell us, the more we can help you.

Keep smiling,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
emilyjaynescott Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Emily

Re: My cry out for help x - August 12th 2012, 01:50 AM

Hey,
I'm just going to reiterate what Jessie said. You are not alone, you don't have to be scared.
The fact that you reached out for help is a very positive first step. We are all here for you. If you can give us some more information, that would be great, but if not, we can be here just for support and positive thinking.

Time heals the wounds unhealable!

Feel free to talk to me if you ever need someone, I know how it can feel to be lost, to be found, to be disappointed and hurt. I also know that it can always get better!

Closed Thread