TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Kolya Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kolya

Exclamation Eyes wont go away! (bad english) - August 19th 2012, 01:41 AM

Im new to this thing and english is halting. I thought I'd look for suggestions or two. I got stuck in wrong place, wrong time a while back and got out unhurted. I was riding in the passenger chair of a sedan when we had a head on hit with a minivan. I came out with nothing more than some busted fingers was ok. There was this girl though, i think from the van stuck halfway out the windshield. I couldnt help but keeps thinking about all the bllod until saw face. she just looked so calm. When Ambulance men pulled her out of car to aid she just kept look at me, she had most striking brown eyes. I find out after that she die in impact but EVERY time i go asleep i cant stop seeing them. drove me crazy.started seeing them when i was awake too! I felt guilty i geuss. i know i didnt do it but fellt so bad, then start into bad habit, start slitting knuckles and drinked all the time. Does any people know what its like and if yes, howto make it stop showing up?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Kolya Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Smile Re: Eyes wont go away! (bad english) - August 19th 2012, 01:51 AM

if somone speak english or Czech and can help but dont like post, email myself at gaviny858@gmail.com

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Tacitus Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kyle

Re: Eyes wont go away! (bad english) - August 19th 2012, 02:07 AM

I don't know what it's like for something like this to happen to me. I've been in car accidents so I can try to visualize it, but maybe it's not such a horrible thing, I think at least you shouldn't feel guilty for it. And don't feel guilty about feeling guilty either, that just makes things worse...I may not be the most encouraging person, but it wasn't your fault. It was not your fault that that girl was killed on impact. We all do things we regret and make bad decisions, but we have to live with them. Maybe you feel guilty about why you were there, as opposed to feeling guilty about actually causing her to die, which you know you didn't. If I were in this position, I think I would try and ignore the eyes and to try and not feel guilty about it. There was nothing you could do. I hope your problem resolves itself or at least that you don't feel guilty about it anymore... have a good day Kolya.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Kolya Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Eyes wont go away! (bad english) - August 19th 2012, 02:30 AM

Thank you tacitus, i feel like i should have done some thing. is uneasey to explain. would not be so big issue if drink didnt make it go away, but feels like only option becaus cant sleep without it any more

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Tacitus Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kyle

Re: Eyes wont go away! (bad english) - August 19th 2012, 02:39 AM

When I used to smoke weed four times a day, I also would pretty much need it to sleep. Last smoke of the day is the one that sends you to sleep while a movie is on or something. If you really feel terrified and feel like you have to drink, I would say it's not a terrible thing, but don't let it grow at all. Don't let it get bigger than that, I don't drink and have never been drunk but I'm pretty sure that you can ruin your life with alcohol...Maybe you should stop and maybe you shouldn't, but I'm not sure feeling guilty about that would help either. Hope they go away and that you don't have to think about it anymore...

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Kolya Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Re: Eyes wont go away! (bad english) - August 19th 2012, 01:57 PM

i dont understand. weeds?

Closed Thread