TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Jamie Shorrock

Don't Want To Live - August 24th 2012, 07:52 AM

Oh my fucking God! I want to kill myself RIGHT FUCKING NOW! I hate my mother! I seriously HATE her! I had to have a blood test done and mum decided to start yelling at me and swearing and blaming me for everything! Fucking hell! I have my blood test done by the same people I usually have and she starts yapping, starting to say I hit her and that I was full of bullshit! She fucking hit me so I hit her! I swear to fucking God! I am leaving, fucking leaving one of these days!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Don't Want To Live - August 24th 2012, 01:39 PM

Hi there.

I'm really sorry that you're feeling this way but I am also very glad you have come to us here at Teenhelp and I hope that we can manage to help you in someway.

Your post is very detailed but to me it sounds like you might have a rocky relationship with your mother. Is this right? If so perhaps it would be a good idea to sit down with your mum and talk about the relationship and how it's making you feel. And then together, you can both work on ways to improve your relationship to hopefully, make you both happier. What do you think?

Know that no matter ow hard things get in life sometimes, you always have a future, its just about what you make of it. You have so much to live for and this doesn't need to be the end for you. I know it's hard and I can understand that but you're worth so much.

If there is anything you ever need to talk to us about know that we're always here to support you the best we can do. Whether thats us listening to you or giving you support and advice. We'll do out best to help you as much as we can.

Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Re: Don't Want To Live - August 24th 2012, 01:44 PM

Thanks, but my mother wouldn't listen to me. She is one of those people who don't know how to realise she is in the wrong, in her own mind she thinks she's too smart to be restricted and thinks she's always right.
but, maybe not, life might end rather expectantly next month. It would be good to turn 15 first before I die but if its not the way it turns out, it wont be. I may need brain surgery next month, to remove a blood clot that is restricting blood flow to my entire right hemisphere of my brain. I'm surprised I haven't had any of the damn muscle die in my head. to die by surgeons hand is better than my own but if I don't die I won't last long post-surgery. Life has no meaning anymore.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Goodbye_Lullaby Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ciara

Re: Don't Want To Live - August 24th 2012, 02:29 PM

I'm so sorry to hear things are hard for you. It hard to know someone true situation and how there feeling even more do when you don't know who the are personally. But you have a whole life a whole future ahead of you. I understand that you may have a bad relationship with your mum but she loves you. But just do what you can and get through things.

GoodbyeLullaby

I wanna be alive well don't you? There's no use in feeling low.
7th March 2013 Met my Heroes Tonight Alive <3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Re: Don't Want To Live - August 25th 2012, 08:08 AM

My mother is one of those people who won't listen. Although, her boyfriend has gotten her to agree to give me youth and church back so life is starting to have a little piece of light. But next week I'll be right where I started.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
owlcity:) Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jennifer

Re: Don't Want To Live - August 25th 2012, 02:02 PM

Hey Jay- Jamie just wanted to let you know I'm here if you ever want to talk <3 I think It's great how you write I'll be sure to buy a book when it's published I'm sorry about your Mom My Dad's like that..I'll pray for you if you'd like
I hope you feel better Jay Don't forget important to so many people <3
-Jenn

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Re: Don't Want To Live - August 25th 2012, 02:07 PM

Thanks Jenn, my writing alias is Jamie Abbott, it's my mothers name but under this I thought why the hell not? I'm going to change my name when I'm at a legal age to do it myself without getting him involved.
I'll take you up on that sometime and I'll appreciate your prayers.
Thanks for everything,
Jay. <3

Closed Thread