TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Damaged Demon Offline
Loving it <3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Meghan King

Fuck life - August 25th 2012, 10:08 AM

Things have been rough lately, and I don't know what to do anymore. I just moved to a new state so I don't have very many friends my parents and I have been fighting a lot. I get bullied at school, and on top of that My sister commited suicide 4 and a bit weeks ago and I just found out that that one of my friends killed himself, and I don't know what to do.

I feel like it's my fault it happened. I was talking to him the day before and knew he was upset. He promised he wouldn't do anything but did. I feel completely responsible and don't know what to do. The bullying also has started to really take a toll on me. I feel worthless and like no one would care if I wasn't even here anymore. I just want to go to bed and never wake up

Everything happens for a reason, even if we may never know what that reason is

When your dreaming with a broken heart, The waking up is the hardest part </3
  Send a message via Skype™ to Damaged Demon 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Delicious Chaos Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Fuck life - August 25th 2012, 10:52 AM

First of all, I would like you to know that you are not useless. You are not guilty of your friends suicide because people who do suicide tend to hide what they feel from everyone else. It is not your fault you need to know this.

ďIíve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. Iíve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, Iíve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. Iíve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.Ē
- Michael Jordan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- John Wooden
  Send a message via Yahoo to Delicious Chaos Send a message via Skype™ to Delicious Chaos 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Jamie Shorrock

Re: Fuck life - August 25th 2012, 01:40 PM

hey Meghan,
listen, I know how you feel, really. I moved away from my friends and I went into high school instead of having another year of primary school like I would have had at my old school. And then I get this text, my best friends, saying she had cut herself and that she doesn't want to live. I knew she was depressed and I told her everything would be fine, she continued doing it and she had scars al over her forearms, she's been hospitalised and her step mum threatens to send her to juvie and everything but this is what I tell her: 'Don't listen to the world, don't listen to the haters because who knows who you'll be in ten or twenty years down the line, those people could be unemployed bums working the streets just to get by.' when life starts to try and drag you down, claw your way to the surface, keep fighting because you still have your whole life in front of you. All you need to do is hold on, block out the world and hold your head up. Be confident in yourself because some of those people who bully you are trying to impress someone, some of them will think the opposite of what they say because they're jealous. It doesn't matter what they say, just feel sorry for them, something has snapped inside them making them act that way. You haven't done anything wrong, missy, just remember that. You're not in the wrong, you'll be fine. keep dreaming, keep living. I don't know if you believe in this sort of stuff but I'll be praying for you.
All the best,
Jamie.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread