TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

i really feel like nothing is going right - August 27th 2012, 04:02 AM

i really feel like nothing is going right in my life right now. I have few girlfriends, feel unpopular, and get treated like crap from boys. I just cant seem to be happy and if I am it is fleeting. The same stuff continues to happen to me with boys. They just want to sleep with me and whether I do or don't it ends badly and I get disrespected. I am worried about my weight. I have been trying to shed [X] for four months now and nothing is working. I go out and guys start to hit on me but then as soon as they meet her she gets asked on a date and goes out with them only to later tell me how well it went. Like c'mon what did I do to deserve all of this crap. I am so lonely because both my roommates have boyfriends and I just get screwed over constantly. I am always attracted to the wrong guys! PLEASE HELP! I can just feel myself falling back into another depression.

Last edited by Palmolive; August 27th 2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Weight numbers are not allowed on Teenhelp

(#2 (permalink)) Old
iantsmyth Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i really feel like nothing is going right - August 29th 2012, 06:12 AM

Well it sounds like a lot of your problems might be coming from the boys in your life. Are you in College? It sounds like a lot of the men wherever you are are experimenting and trying a lot of new things - none of which really sounds like a nice, long lasting relationship.

You should love life as it is single and not worry about men liking you, because the right man will like you at the right time You'll meet someone your speed and your flow, which it sounds like none of these men are. So, let everyone else have "fun" (which isn't fun to you) and just be patient because a truly amazing person will fall into your life.

But, in the mean time, you must love life single and be able to enjoy things and not be jealous of other people in relationships. That thinking gets you nowhere and a true relationship will only work if the two people love themselves. If you feel like you could be more fit, then go out to a gym and get more fit! It's all about making life how you want it, and only you can do that, but the more active and outgoing and creative you are, the easier and more fun life will become.

Go out, take a stroll, go to a gym, listen to new music, but most importantly set goals for yourself to achieve, because knowing you've achieved goals in life will make you feel so good about yourself

Closed Thread