TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TrueFact Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Well its pretty simple - August 29th 2012, 08:42 PM

Well tbh im jsut another crying hopeles idiot out there, even i dont know why do i write here.

Anyways, the only thing that prevents me from end this ridiculous,fcking "game" the im afraid of death to be honest. Just like shakespeare has written in Hamlet. You know...To be or not to be..id rather not.

About my life i got a quite normal life, i live in europe(hungary), my parents are normal, i got some friends too but this whole stuff is so fake. So fake. The first problem is I'm gay.A goddamn fkin fag. And nobody knows that, i didnt tell anyone, and i will never tell, i was even afraid to write it down, this is the first time i write down.Guess thats because im over soon enough.Hope so.I have diary and im even afraid to write this into that, im such a liar, even im dishonest to myself.BUT thats okay,i will get some love till i keep doing this.In case I usually say if gays come to the topic that all gays should be off dead, or they should just be hunted down.Like fcking mad dogs. My parents are Jehova's Witnesses, they just HATES gays.In their "church" it is usually stated how rotten is this word to accept homosexual people and god will end this.He should. My friends are jehovas too. Well in case i have only 1 friend(other friends i have are just speak with me cause im his friend) and he told that "well you act a little gay, if you are, tell me right now, i wouldnt like to hang out with a FAGOTT *laughs*, well i laughed too. Pretty ironic. Anyways idk what makes me look like a gay. I tired to figure it out.Maybe my smile? I've stopped with that. My opinions? I always lie in everything now. I just dont notice girls around us if im with my "friends"? I do with my all efforts now in that (pretty funny yeah). My gestures? I'm trying...MY appearance? I'm trying...ofc i dont wear any gay stuff, i never wear pink stuff nor i like it, i dont want to be girl or wth peopel think...Im disgusted by that kind of gays too. However some people still somehow suspects im gay, and im usually say" GAYS ARE HORRIBLE THEY ARE ALL SHOULD BE DEAD". AT least for me yeah, i should. In that thing i didn't lie...
Well,you see my whole life is fake.

IM EVEN AFRAID OF DYING WHAT KIND OF HUMAN AM I??
Well, staight guys wont write to some teenhelp forums with full of girls with mental problems, and bitching around like theres no tomorrow like me yeah i cant be helped, but those guys have someone to tell their sitty problems, i have nobody, thats why i wrote my life here, in nutsell. Yea its boring. Lies are soo goddamn boring. So am i.

This should be over as soon as possible, im just trying to find some silent and painless way of death, the last thing id like to experience is a hospital with mental sickness, and peopel who try to help other people who is too weak to withstand theirselves. Tbh im that kind of person, but i show that im soo selfconfident, another lie, why not?

sorry for this wall of text, and my terrible english, thats not my national language.

Last edited by TrueFact; August 29th 2012 at 08:59 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Not a n00b

Name: Jamie Shorrock

Re: Well its pretty simple - August 30th 2012, 12:10 AM

Don't kill yourself and the second most world-wide fear is of death. I'm afraid of death to, it's common.

Listen, there is no shame in being gay, I know Jehova's witness's pretty well, used to be one, got over their hypo-critical ways. But my mother is christian, I guess I am to and they're against gays. I'm bi so I can't tell anyone. I lie to myself pretty constantly until I actually believe what I'm saying, so if you ever need a listening ear (seeing eye in this case) PM me, we can talk about anything you want.

<3 Keep On Charging <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Well its pretty simple - August 30th 2012, 03:19 AM

Umm, I'm the same as the one above, like literally the same person so if you sent a PM to me coud you forward it to this account. I can't get into the other one because I was hacked. Whoever it was changed my emails as well :/

Closed Thread