TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LONE Offline
crab paste
Not a n00b

meh - September 4th 2012, 06:56 PM

Im done. So fucking done. I cant do this anymore. I hate myself so fucking much and im so sick of being everyones punch bag and feeling so fucking lonely and im soo tired of feeling this way. I just want everything to stop but it wont. I don’t know what to do anymore. I dont know how to make it stop.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: meh - September 4th 2012, 10:41 PM

I know that things may be hard right now, but please don't give up. I promise you that even though things may be really hard for you, it will get better. There will be something that will break the cycle of bad things and make it all worthwhile.

Sometimes you have to live for the small things in life and let those build and know that a big thing most certainly is coming. The small things? They can be anything. Puppies, a sunny day, eating your favourite meal, anything. And those can build up. And then a big thing will come your way. I know that you can get through all of the bad and come out on top. It may be scary, but you can reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

Is there anyone you can tell about people using you like a punching bag? I know that it can be scary but sometimes it takes reaching out in order to get a person to stop doing things. Keep your head held high and stay strong, too. It would be a great idea to reach out and talk to people about everything that is going on, because there are those out there that would love to help get you through it, whether it is someone you are close to, a professional, or a teacher.

There are people out that that love and care about you, don't forget it. I am one of those people. I may not always know the right words to say but you can still always come to me whenever you need it, and I will listen. My Inbox is always open, okay? Please don't think you're alone.

I love you so much, I know you can get through this!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
LONE Offline
crab paste
Not a n00b

Re: meh - September 6th 2012, 12:17 PM

thankyou wifey

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: meh - September 6th 2012, 12:40 PM

There is always something that requires you to stay. Find that person/job/thing and focus on it, don't be afraid to shoot for the moon, you can do anything, plus get through this keep strong.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread