TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ineedadvice Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

I really need advice - September 11th 2012, 12:14 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi, I really need help.. So , I have been with my boyfriend for about 3 months and he's helped me out through a lot. In january , I had taken an overdose and ended up in the hospital. He really helped me through that. He's made me very happy and he makes mistakes but hey , everybody does . Well , he Ranaway about 2 weeks ago and came to my house. Long story short, he was only here for a couple of hours before his parents took him home. I had to lie to his parents face and to mines aswell because I wanted to protect him. He said he has very strict parents and he didn't want to be there anymore so of course , I tried to help him out. Well, he hasn't had his phone., and lately I've been thinking that he's cheating on me . So I tell him and he says he's not . I've never trusted him . He's breaken up with me already once and broke my heart and we got back together cause he said he never realized what he had till I was gone.. I didn't buy it but I really loved him. So today, I get home from school thinking I should message.him but as soon as it urn my phone on , I get a text saying that he cannot be with me anymore and he's not leaving me for another girl but I sure as hell donot believe him. He promises me that he would never leave me and we planned out our whole future together and now he does this to me..and I feel so empty and worthless right now I donnot know what to do. I want to kill myself. I really do. advice please ?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: I really need advice - September 11th 2012, 12:19 AM

I'd tell you to wait. You're still young and having a relationship at our age isn't that good. Give dating a break and work on friendships with guys, if you find someone who likes you and you like him, take it easy, slow and if he doesn't like it tell him to deal with it.

Enjoy life and don't let the dating game take over you

Best of luck,
Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Sweetheart Helper<3
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I really need advice - September 11th 2012, 12:31 AM

Well i agree with Jamie. Give dating a break for right now because i went through the same thing your going right now and well i tried to kill myself and when i did try everyone i knew was heart broken, so please don't kill yourself because their will be plenty more boys like him and so try to work on friendship while your single because thats how you know how you will be treated if you date that boy. And just remember We Care because on TH were all Family. And i give you a Virtual Hug.

My wrist have cuts and scars, and they tell my story and who i am.
  Send a message via Skype™ to PleaseDontLetMeGo 
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
ineedadvice Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I really need advice - September 11th 2012, 02:23 AM

I just have a lot of things going through my mind right now,
But thank you guys

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: I really need advice - September 11th 2012, 03:13 AM

Feel free to message me if you need to

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread