TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lostinmymind Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rosie

Tired of fighting - September 27th 2012, 05:41 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm sick of being a no one, I'm sick of thinking negative most of the time and I'm tired of hanging onto life where I don't exist in this crazy and messed up world.

I've got no one I can talk to in person that cares about me and wants to help me out when I'm in trouble. I wish I had friends, I use to but I ruined the friendships I had by trying to commit suicide a year and a half ago. It took me nearly 2 years to form a friendship with them and then I decide to go on a downhill spiral of negative habits and attempt of suicide. I can't make friends anymore i've got no social skills, i'm useless.

If I could wish for one thing in my life, I would wish that I didn't fail at trying to commit suicide I'm sick of myself.

All I want is to be helped but no one wants too even health professionals don't care. They think they can just feed me with medication and then everything will be great but thats not how it works. All I need to feel some hope is to have somebody I can talk to on a weekly basis who wants to work with me to get better but I'm too much for people to handle.

I want to die so bad, and i'm scared that one day soon I will suceed

(#2 (permalink)) Old
jinxed angel Offline
Helplessy Hopeless
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Siera

Re: Tired of fighting - October 5th 2012, 01:34 AM

Sometimes, things take time, friendships take time to form. I'm just starting college and I have 0 friends, and it has been a month, I know how it feels to need someone. I am here if you need to talk. I don't want you to succeed in committing suicide.

I'm so tired of pretending everything's okay, my tears are starting to show and my smile is fading away.
PM or VM me if you need me, I'm here if you need someone to talk to or to just listen. I also have most messangers if you want to talk on one of those.

Send a message via AIM to jinxed angel Send a message via MSN to jinxed angel Send a message via Yahoo to jinxed angel  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Tired of fighting - October 5th 2012, 01:38 AM

Hey there,
I agree with the above post, friendships take time to evolve and sometimes it takes a lot of time. I mean, in all my fifteen years I've never been able to hold onto a solid friend, probably since I skip around schools a lot but I haven't had one whom I could really use to lean on. My bestfriend of four years is starting to drift away from me because we don't have common interests anymore.

Don't give up on living, stay positive. You'll make friends in no time, friends who'll love you for who you are and not judge for your past actions.

Keep strong,
Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Re: Tired of fighting - October 5th 2012, 02:38 AM

Hey there. We here on TH do care. You do matter. I'd be happy to try to talk stuff out with you if you want.

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17

Closed Thread