TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LazzaBeep Offline
Nothing Is Impossible :)
Not a n00b

Name: Laura

Slipping back.... - October 12th 2012, 02:04 PM

I know most people wont read this because of the sheer volume of it but this is the only place I can actually vent my feelings, even if it don't help very much.
Okay here goes...

First off, my granddad has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer. They had him on treatment for a while to see if they could add anytime onto his life but they have stopped it now and I he hasn't got long left. I have spoke to people about this but its not making me feel better. I have never had to deal with anything like this before and I don't know how to deal with it. My friends have suggested that I find something to do to take my mind off things. I have tried throwing myself into my uni work but I cant concentrate on anything at all because I'm too distracted. I just don't know how to deal with these kinds of things.

The 2nd thing is, a lot of things have changed in my life over the past year and I don't cope very well with change. My mom has been diagnosed with diabetes, my younger sister with autism and I've been thrown into several other things that I'm finding hard to cope with. I don't know why I find it hard to cope with these changes, but I have always been like that. I have never been able to deal with the slightest change in my life.

3rd.. I'm really struggling to get over my ex boyfriend. We were on and off for a year and a half and however much things got bad between us, I would always go back to him. The last time we were together, he admitted to me that he loved me but he was scared of getting with me because I had my head screwed on, knew what I wanted, whereas he didn't. We broke up and it broke my heart. I didn't let this show to people but now I am and people are starting to ask me about it more and more.
Now all my friends are in relationships and I'm the only one without a relationship in sight. I'm not even currently talking to anyone that could lead to a relationship. I know this sounds really stupid but I feel really lonely now I am the only one without a boyfriend...

Do You Take The Non-Believers, Because I'm A Non-Believer

There are 6 billion people in this world. But sometimes all you need is 1.

Send a message via Skype™ to LazzaBeep 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
bellatink Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Steph

Re: Slipping back.... - October 12th 2012, 02:25 PM

Hi Laura, Sorry to hear you're going through such a tough time right now.
I don't really know what to say, except that i'm thinking of you and that i can see how it would be hard to go through things like this. Keep talking - I'm listening.

Steph xx

Closed Thread