TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Chantelle

done - October 18th 2012, 12:22 AM

im just done i can't fight or be strong anymore im to tired i dont know what else to do but kill myself

There is always someone who cares about you. It may not seem like it but there is. I can promise you that much.
  Send a message via MSN to monkey01  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Skatergirl Offline
Skater for life
Average Joe

Re: done - October 18th 2012, 12:47 AM

Don't think like that please. Think that there is better days ahead, because it's true.
Take when you're at work for example. The day drags by. You're so tired, but you have to hang in there, and push yourself or you'll get fired.
The same is with life. We push ourselves through the hard times, but there is always better times ahead.
Just like when you get home from work, you can finally leave the stress of work, at work.

I really hope that you will see this. I also really hope that things get better for you quickly. I don't want anything to happen to you.

I try my best to help, but that doesn't always mean I will be helpful.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Every note makes up a symphony
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Kat

Re: done - October 18th 2012, 01:11 AM

Life is like the ocean. It’s vast, full of dangers and beauties, it can be calm or wavy or completely stormy. We’re all just a little sailboat in that big, vast sea of life, experiencing all we can, doing what we can. Sometimes, the ocean is incredibly stormy, the hurricane of life problems and stress is the culprit. Sometimes, you land in the eye of the storm after a while. Other times, the eye of the storm is a few miles to the side, you can’t reach it. You gotta push through that storm, especially when the eye is a few miles to the side, you hear? You’ll regret it forever if you let that storm sink you. No storm lasts forever, and every storm has its end.

I know you've been struggling, but you're not going to kill yourself. You've told us this many times before, but you come back to TeenHelp because your ultimate intention is to stay alive. You know that something in your life isn't good. Change that. No friends? Join a team or a club. Bad grades? Get a tutor, study more. Self-conscious? Eat healthy, give yourself pampering time in the shower. Bored? Come onto TeenHelp, shoot some hoops at the park.

None of us want you dead. Nobody wants you dead. Fight this battle in life with us by your side.

"It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness"-Chinese Proverb

Piano, Flute, Bassoon, Acoustic Guitar, Cello, Electric Guitar

LiveHelp Operator August 13th, 2012 General Forum ModeratorDecember 22, 2012 Videos Officer March 19th 2013

Closed Thread