TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
HaleyJordan Offline
HaleyJordan
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Haley

Unhappy Nothing I Do Is Right - November 2nd 2012, 02:51 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I just feel like nothing I ever do is ever, ever, going to be alright or accepted. I feel like everyone would be better off without me and that I'm just worthless. No one wants to hear me talk, and I talk too much about my problems. I feel like I'm just a waste of air and that I'm just wasting everyone's time patience. I feel like I literally have NO ONE to turn to. I'm on the last edge. I don't know what to do anymore.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Oldaccount. Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Nothing I Do Is Right - November 2nd 2012, 03:39 PM

Hey there Haley,

Firstly, I'd like to welcome you to TeenHelp. I'm glad that you have joined TeenHelp and are seeking support and advice from us.

Nobody would be better off without you and you are definitely not worthless; your family and friends love you for who you are and I'm sure they wouldn't want to see you suffering, they'd want to help you in every way possible. Have you thought about going to see your GP to refer you to services who offer talking therapy or looking for a counsellor to talk to? These kinds of things can help a lot as they are professionals who will listen to everything you have to say and will support and advise you. I think that it may be helpful for you as they will listen to you completely and also help you explore your feelings. There are many people and services who can help, it's just about finding the right thing to help you.

Also, you have done the right thing by making this thread and looking for our advice. We're always here to listen and we have a range of services which can be helpful, such as LiveHelp and HelpLINK.

You don't have to go through this alone, Haley. You deserve to be listened to and helped.

I hope I have been of some help, you're more than welcome to PM me if you need anything.

Take care,
Lex

(#3 (permalink)) Old
HaleyJordan Offline
HaleyJordan
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Haley

Re: Nothing I Do Is Right - November 2nd 2012, 03:42 PM

Thank you so much, that did help. And I'm actually on Zoloft, and I'm in therapy, but I don't do the therapy part much. I feel like it isn't really helping. I'm going to talk about them switching my medicine or such, and maybe even finding someone else to talk to. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I think that's why I always feel so crappy about the whole thing, because therapy is expensive and it barely helps me. That's why I feel like everyone would be better off without me.

Closed Thread