TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
entangledmind Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sarah
Location: the dark abiss of my mind. the only place left untouched by unwanted company

Committing Suicide it settling on me... - November 7th 2012, 05:41 AM

The idea of killing myself is becoming more of a daily thought for me. It seems like the only way out and I feel like at any day I might do it. Like before i was looking for painless ways of death but now it's just like by any means necessary I will kill myself.
Part of me is scared while the other half is just relieved that I'll finally be able to get it over with.
Look, I'm just tired and sick of life. I'm about finished.

I tell people i'm
tired. But in reality

i'm just sad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-4wU...C66B1A12A9745D

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you wanted

(#2 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Name: Julia

Re: Committing Suicide it settling on me... - November 7th 2012, 06:00 AM

Honey, please don't end your life. You don't know what you are throwing away. Nothing in our lives remain the same. Someday in the future you will think back to all this and be grateful that you stayed. There's so many things that come with life that you would miss out on. You're only 15. My little sister is 15 too and she still has SO much growing up to do. There is still college, your first job, having a place of your own, falling in love, possibly a husband and kids. There's endless possibilities. I'm 18 years old and I know in my own life, my teen years have been shit. There's been very little in them that was wonderful. At times, I have wanted out too. I didn't think anyone would care or miss me. That isn't true. There's always going to be someone who loves you. And I bet you love someone or a few people too. When I wanted to die, I thought of my 2 beautiful baby nephews growing up without their auntie. I know they don't deserve that. And then I thought of my best friend. That girl, she's my world. I love her and could never be apart from her. She has kept me going in the worst of times and she doesn't even know how much she's done for me. They would be devastated if I was gone, their lives never the same. There must be someone in your life like that. I have also had the experience of being on the other side, where you are the friend of the person who wants it to be over. My friend has tried and failed at least twice. She's misunderstood and looked down upon quite a bit. We have not had the best friendship, but I love her more than she will ever know. I look after her every day and make sure she's okay. I'm always the first person to be there for her. If she were ever gone, I don't know what i'd do. Live for the people you love and also for yourself. Because one day, the sun will come out again and you'll be glad that people tried to stop you.

Closed Thread