TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
RandomName Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

What's it like - November 11th 2012, 06:12 PM

actually enjoying life, and having goals that matter to you.

Having friends and family who you care about

Having interests that take your mind away from the negative thoughts

What's it like not being unhappy with the events in life, because they could have been better

What's it like not having to keep your mind and mouth in check, because everyone around you is easily offended.

What's it like being able to be offended? For me it is impossible to be, for I devalue myself more than anyone else ever could.

What's it like not dreading the next day, for it is going to be the same as last time. Even if it isn't, the events that will occur will be nothing more special than last time.

What's it like believing changing yourself will make you happier, and being able to actually feel happy because of this false image in your mind?

What's it like being able to smell, feel, and make bonds with life and its inhabitants? For my senses are so dulled, I lack anything to feel the way most people can.

What's it like being wanted, and wanting back? For I have neither.

Why do you stand for life? Why do you submit to the flesh, when death is bred in your bones?

Closed Thread