TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
katehcakes Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation He's gone. Weed feels like some form of false happiness. - November 24th 2012, 06:26 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of substance use, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

He left five months ago. He hasn't spoken to me since. One second he was completely happy with me and the next he said that it was over. I was carrying his child (unknowingly) miscarried. He became angry with me when I told him. He won't speak to me at all and I still cry and have become depressed. I've resorted to drugs and alcohol, given up on my school work and he acts as if it never happened. He stares at me sometimes but refuses to speak. I feel like I'm in a constant anxiety attack and don't know what to do. I feel like I am constantly trying to get out of the darkness but I keep falling back into loneliness I dread waking up in the morning and sometimes just want to escape. I have refused to give anyone else a chance and I'm terrified of being in another relationship. Please help me.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
JustACityBoy Offline
Telemachus
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Carl

Re: He's gone. Weed feels like some form of false happiness. - November 24th 2012, 02:00 PM

This bitchass has the worst excuse of leaving someone. Just forget about him. And if you want the baby stop doing drugs/alcohol. I know it's very hard, but the babies there.

I made a complex dilemna sound easy, but if you have support from friends/family then the baby may be the least of issues. It's more over the process that's hard.

however, it sounds like this guy has inflicted your heart with a stake and left it there. You need to take that stake out. I've lived 15 years without a girlfriend, and honestly I don't even want one............ yet. I want to solve all my problems first, then go out in the world with my fishing rod.

What lies ahead is unknown. However, in some times, I've sighted several smooth pavements. I myself am the mender of roads, and it is with these we work on.

Closed Thread