TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: Alana M. F.

sick of being alone - December 3rd 2012, 09:20 AM

the title says it all. most of the people around my age hate me, and the few people that ARE my friends would always pick someone else over me... people take advantage of me and then just either leave me to cry to myself or badmouth me both behind my back and to my face... meanwhile im busting my ass trying to help people and trying to make the right choices to make people not hate me. but who am i kidding?! im just too fat and ugly and stupid and selfish and dramatic to have friends... i try to reach out and ask for help but no one helps me!! NO ONE!! and in my town everyones got their group of friends who stick together no matter what and help eachother through the tough times... well i USED to be in 1 of those groups... until i wanted help :P then they just kick me out. all i ask for is at least a friend who will choose me over other people...

and on a side note, im sick of being fat and ugly i recently lost alot of weight and i was really happy about it and then this guy at the pool whos way older than me starts calling me fat and saying stuff like 'ever heard of a treadmill?' and he made me want to just die.

just fuck the world man, fuck the world and its disgusting people, not 1 person on this planet is trustable... fucking kill me!

Andy Biersack

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: sick of being alone - December 3rd 2012, 10:28 AM

Hi Alana! I'm Christabel... I'm 13, I don't hate you. :3 I just want you to know that I think you're a beautiful person and I'll never call you names. I'm so sorry about everything you've been through. I know how tough it can be. Everyone judging you and picking on you. I know how hard it can be to be growing up and going through things being picked on and feeling alone with no friends. So I'm here to tell you, it gets better, darling. You'll realize that you aren't ugly, society is. Being without friends isn't being weak and being a ugly person, it just means that you're strong enough to go without others util you find friends you deserve, sweetie. Please hang in there till you see your self-worth. You're developing into a beautiful person, do not let the jerks in the world stop that.
The fact you lost weight, is a good achievement if it made you happy. Don't listen to that guy, he probably gets off ruining someone else's day.
Not everybody is bad, you can trust some people. You just gotta keep your eyes and heart open to know who. c:

Can you tell your parents about the other kids picking on you and how you're feeling? It could really help you out if you got them to listen.
Is there any school activities you can participate in to distract yourself and to have something you enjoy to do and possibly make friends?
I'd also recommend music/movies/games/art/animals. It's wonderful for the soul. Just something for you.

We can be friends if you'd like. I can listen and try to help. And I'd just love to talk to you. About any topic at all. Even clothes and such. :P I'll be your friend, you can trust me and talk to me about anything, hun. Feel free to PM/VM me. I'm always here for you, darling, I promise.
Stay strong, Alana. You can do this. <3 Show those jerks they can't bring you down.

~ Christabel

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount20

Edit avatar

Re: sick of being alone - December 3rd 2012, 03:24 PM

Hello, Alana. I don't hate you, and I'm pretty certain you're a wonderful person. If people don't want to see that and befriend you, then that's their loss. Don't beat yourself up over their pettiness and stupidity, all right?

Don't listen to that moron at the pool or anyone else calling you fat. You said you recently lost a ton of weight, I'm sure you're nowhere near fat right now. You probably need some fat, a bit of fat is always healthy. Nobody should be so thin that their bones show. Keep telling yourself you're beautiful. Because you are! You're perfect the way you are.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: sick of being alone - December 4th 2012, 06:05 PM

I agree with Enigmatic.

~ Christabel

Closed Thread