TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LookingUp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Olivia

Unhappy I GET IT NOW. - January 10th 2013, 09:13 PM

Yes, I understand I'm not the prettiest girl.
I know that I'm not always smiling.
I have come to terms that I am a failure and a disappointment.
I realise that I am waste of space and worthless.

I just don't have a clue why my life decided to make me the person I am.

I will never find anyone who likes me for me. To think I'm attractive and nice. To love me. I get it now. I'm useless.

LOVE YOURSELF
BEFORE
LOVING
ANYONE ELSE.

Last edited by LookingUp; January 10th 2013 at 09:26 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Regular TeenHelper

Name: jen

Re: I GET IT NOW. - January 10th 2013, 09:18 PM

you are NOT useless n one is ok? . so please stay strong I love you for you and stay strong if you EVER need me feel free to pm /vm me ok?

just done...
  Send a message via Yahoo to I love my baby Forever Send a message via Skype™ to I love my baby Forever 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: I GET IT NOW. - January 10th 2013, 09:21 PM

Can I be honest with you? You accept the love you think you deserve. So as long as you have this mindset of nobody loves you, then no one will. You won't see it. It's simple. You also create the person you want to be. If you don't like the way things are going in your life then change it. If you can't change it, then you find ways to cope with it. Self esteem is a hard thing to have. A lot of girls around your age have low self esteem. When really, these girls, including you, don't realize how lovely and beautiful they are. You're on this earth for a reason. I truly believe that. It's up to you how you decide to live it, though. Can you talk to anyone about your emotions? It might help you to know you have support around you. I think being around people and letting them show you how worthy you are could help. It's all going to come down to a simple change in your mindset. Take care<3

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I GET IT NOW. - January 12th 2013, 05:26 AM

Hey, Olivia!

Darling... I feel sad that you feel this way, especially about yourself. I think it'd be great to take baby steps and change your view on yourself one day at a time. You can do this. People do love you and will love you. The worst thing you can do is come to terms with that because then nothing will change. If you continue to see yourself this way then things won't get better. I understand it's hard to believe you're pretty when you pick out all the flaws on yourself, sometimes flaws that aren't even... Flaws. I know how that feels so I understand this is easier said than done but slowly, each day look in the mirror and pick out at least one thing you like about yourself. May be your eyes, your eye brows, your lips, hair. Just something about you and realize and appreciate that part of you. Then hopefully move on to your amazing personality. Little things you do that you like. Like me, I like how I'm clumsy lol. I've learned to like that and laugh at myself in a good way while others think being clumsy is a flaw. Everything about yourself, your flaws and perfections are what make you flawless. They make you, you. That's why future love interests would love you for yourself if they actually truly love you. Don't try to be perfect, be yourself and that's the most beautiful thing a person can be. That's what makes you flawless.

You are never useless, honey. I'm here if you need to talk. You can do this.

Stay Strong <3

~ Christabel

Closed Thread