TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Naga's Minion
Not a n00b

Name: unknown

Angry It's ok, I'm fine. Honest. - March 23rd 2013, 06:21 PM

Over the last week, me trusting others has become a serious issue. The one person I talk to about everything has just thrown it all in my face. She helped me through everything. She is my councillor (sort of) at school. She went behind my back and got a teacher to tell my mum about my recent self-harm. I understand that If its something that harms or puts myself at risk, then she must pass it on, but she promised that she would tell me first and that my mum would not now as she is already know that I do it. I don't see the point of bringing it up to my mum again, she doesn't want to be reminded of how much of a fuck up her eldest daughter is.

When I found out that she passed the information on, I went on a bit of a rampage. I am so depressed at the moment, I feel that I have noone to talk to anymore. I doubt everything and its just horribe. I'm scared that I will cut again.
Now thanks to her, I now have to go back to anger management and I have another Targeted Youth Support Worker (TYS) the subject of gooing to the doctor is geting brought up again. Life couldn't get better. JOKES.

But it's ok. Sorry for this. Rant over.

"Smiling is only a symptom of happiness and can be faked."

Send a message via Skype™ to kissthestarsgoodnight 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Re: It's ok, I'm fine. Honest. - March 23rd 2013, 11:10 PM

Don't apologize for venting, having a vent is healthy.

It is a stressful situation you are in. I have been instructed by senior staff to go to the doctors about my depression etc soon else they are going to tell my mum about how I have been at school recently, so I understand, at least a little how you must be feeling.

If you need to talk about anything with anyone then I am here for you, just drop me a message

Stay strong

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ
  Send a message via MSN to Liz94  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Naga's Minion
Not a n00b

Re: It's ok, I'm fine. Honest. - March 24th 2013, 01:13 AM

Thank you so much! I will do :-)

(#4 (permalink)) Old
LookingUp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Olivia

Re: It's ok, I'm fine. Honest. - March 24th 2013, 01:40 AM

Firstly, you are BEAUTIFUL. Sorry, but that needed to be stated.

Second of all, I believe that she only done this because she is worried about you, but I totaly understand how her doing it with out your acknowledgement is really frustrating, but this does not mean you should lose your trust in her. If she is the only person you can talk to freely then don't push her away. And plus going back to anger management and a TYS worker will help you so much more

Keep strong gorgeous!<3

LOVE YOURSELF
BEFORE
LOVING
ANYONE ELSE.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Naga's Minion
Not a n00b

Re: It's ok, I'm fine. Honest. - March 24th 2013, 02:37 PM

Oh wow, Olivia. I'm pretty sure that you didn't copmare me to anyone to come up with that! - But thank you :-)

I suppose so.. Thank you x

(#6 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: It's ok, I'm fine. Honest. - March 27th 2013, 11:28 PM

Hi, Jade.

So sorry about this! I understand how it could kinda destroy your trust in her, but please don't let it do that because you deserve to have someone to open up to, and it helps you as you found out. I think that she must have been pretty worried about you though and that's why she told your mom. Maybe you could tell her that this upset you and ask her to let you know next time?

In the meantime, how about trying the Self-Harm Alternatives and trying to keep yourself occupied with things you enjoy and that make you happy? It could help you learn how to cope in a healthy way better.

Well you're an amazing girl and I hope you feel better. I'm here if you need someone to talk to, message me anytime. Hang in there, Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread