TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
September skys Offline
Epic fail at it's finest
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cecillia

so much stress.... - April 4th 2013, 11:55 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm so stressed lately. And depressed. I don't want to wake up again when I go to sleep. If there was a loaded gun next to my bed, I don't think id be here in the morning. ! Y life is crumbling underneath me and everyone's abandoning me. No one cares about me, and all I here all day is how much of a disappointment and f up I am to my parents. I don't want to want death, but i do. I want everything to be quiet and peacfull and calm and alone and I can't achieve that. I just want some peace. My heart feels so heavy and stressed. And I'm getting ulcers and white hair. At 18. Im a mess. Im beyond repair and no one is around to help me now. All I can think is how calm it must be to be dead. I don't know how to fight anymore, im out of energy and I just want rest

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: so much stress.... - April 5th 2013, 12:19 AM

Hi, Cecillia!

I'm really sorry to hear about how you're feeling lately. But no matter how bad things are, they can always get better. Suicide isn't the answer because it takes away your future and your chances of being happy, of living the amazing moments and gifts that life gives us. You're 18 and have your whole life ahead of you and you deserve to live long enough to see all life has to offer. Dating, marriage, children. So many little things along the way as well. Don't you want that? You can have that, but it takes hard work and dedication. You have to wanna be happier and recover from being depressed. It's a bumpy road but it's really worth it.

Try thinking more positively and looking at the little positive things in your life and focus on them, be thankful and appreciative. Do things that make you happy, get yourself up and moving, go out and do something you enjoy. Reach out to someone, like your parents or friend, relative maybe. Can you speak to a therapist? If you feel suicidal then please call a hotline or go to the hospital so they can try to help you out since you'd be a danger to yourself. I know death seems so peaceful and so much better than dealing with everything going on and what you're feeling, but I have a strong feeling that in the future, you'll be so thankful you didn't go through with suicide. Think of those around you who love you, they'd miss you a lot, hun. Even if you think they don't care.

The rainbow comes after the storm. It won't rain forever. You can do this, okay? I'm here if you need me.

Stay Strong <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
September skys Offline
Epic fail at it's finest
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Cecillia

Re: so much stress.... - April 5th 2013, 10:50 AM

But I don't feel like I have the energy to keep fighting anymore. Ive been fighting and being strong for years and nothing gets better. I'm tired of it

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: so much stress.... - April 6th 2013, 02:56 AM

Is there anyone you can speak to about this, hun?

Closed Thread