TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
You're Beautiful, Children (:
Average Joe

Name: Taylor

What runs through my head - April 5th 2013, 03:40 AM

TRIGGERING for what I'm not sure, but there's things that people could get upset about. Sorry for forgetting the prefix when I posted P;

(title) plus a few other things that I can think of right now.

-I care a lot about people I get to be friends with. I make it fairly obvious when I don't like someone.

-deep down I think I'm pretty but I'm scared to really think so because I don't want to seem full of myself.

-I love compliments. You have no idea how much better it makes my day when I get a compliment because I actually don't get them very often P:

-I don't tell secrets. I love when people confide in me and I don't want to lose their trust. That means the world to me. Also I'm extremely nosy and like to know what's going on in people's lives.

-I am a listener. I listen to people talk and groups and may laugh sometimes. I don't really like talking in a group because I don't want to offend anyone or say the wrong thing. But when it's one on one and I'm comfortable with you, it's hard to shut me up.

-I have a very low self esteem and am a "floor mat" I let people walk all over me because I want them happy even if that makes me miserable. Friends come above me.

-I have to have the blame go to someone for everything. So it tears me up when I'm not sure if I was wrong for thinking my friend was pregnant, or if she was wrong for dumping me.

-I think I'm a good photographer, but then I look at how few likes my pictures get and I start thinking that maybe I suck..

-I have to get As. It's so crucial to me and it stresses me out to no end with where my grades are right now.

-I feel like I annoy everyone because so few people text me first.

-I wish I was better at Call of Duty

-I wish my computer let me play World of Warcraft. I could play that for hours and not get bored

-I cut because I hate myself. I cut because I hate crying. I cut because I feel terrible after masturbating (awkward, sorry). I cut because I think I deserve it. I cut because I keep hoping that maybe one day everything will be ok and someone will step up and tell me to stop in just the right way. I cut because maybe I'll feel better after. I cut because I want to know people care. I cut because I lost everything and I'm scared. I cut for so many more reasons..

-I want to be skinnier and have a flatter stomach without the work

-I'm super self conscious about how I look and act

-I kinda wish I could talk to Jackson more cause there's this glimpse of a chance with him, but I don't want to seem.....clingy or weird or anything

-I am a better person when I have a boyfriend

-I sometimes wonder if I suffer from depression

-I can't wait to get out of this apartment

-I don't like going to church because I feel so guilty and feel like they don't really want me there

-I miss wasatch and knowing people there and Heber...

-sometimes I love hunter with all of my heart and miss him so much it hurts, sometimes he hurts me almost to breaking, but right before I break, he sucks me right back in as soon as he calls me sweetie.

-I wish someone would take me out on a date. I think it's really pathetic I've been on a date with only two different guys. One being hunter, the other Michael.

-I'm super jealous and sometimes get really angry that some people's long distance relationships work out better than my own..

-I wish I could hang out with people, but it honestly scares me to death of having to tell my parents who and where and when and why and what not.

-I'm tired of this politically correctness.... It's dumb

-my iPod is almost dead.

-I feel a little better typing this out but still kinda wanna cut

-I wonder what people honestly think about me. The good bad beautiful and ugly.

-I think I can be really sweet, but I don't think a lot of people see that and think I'm a bitch because I'm too sarcastic sometimes and because I've been so moody since I moved here...

-I'm a little worried about wearing shorts tomorrow because I don't know what people will think..

-I want to feel loved and be cuddled and kissed.. I don't want to get yelled at..

So there's my long rant about me that I don't think anyone really knew..[/size][/font]

You Are Loved

Last edited by zTaylaHz; April 5th 2013 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Forgot prefix P;

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Collies R Us Offline
Proverbs 30:5-6
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ally

Re: What runs through my head - April 5th 2013, 09:39 PM

That took a lotta guts...well, I would for me anyway.
I can relate to some of what you said. Very true.
- Collies R Us

"Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the LORD your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you." (Deut. 31:6 NRSV of the Bible)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: What runs through my head - April 6th 2013, 04:46 AM

Would take a lot of guts for me too! Wow, Taylor. I'm glad you were able to get all of this out and express yourself. Writing it out is a healthy form of expressing yourself. Just so you'll know, I'm here for you and I honestly think you're an awesome person! Things will get better.

Stay Strong <3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
Average Joe

Re: What runs through my head - April 6th 2013, 05:13 AM

I actually wrote this for a friend of mine, and then ended up sending it to two other people and then posting it here on TH (:
But it was nice to get it all out there and say how I really feel about a few things

You Are Loved

(#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: What runs through my head - April 6th 2013, 05:25 AM

Well I'm happy you were able to get it out.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
Average Joe

Re: What runs through my head - April 7th 2013, 01:56 AM

I finally told someone about my strongest suicide thought too today.

You Are Loved

(#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: What runs through my head - April 7th 2013, 04:54 AM

That's really brave of you, Taylor. I'm proud of you.

Closed Thread