TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TwistofFate_07 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ashley

I want to cut myself because i'm so stupid - April 17th 2013, 06:37 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I really want to cut myself. Just a nice sharp knife and just cut. I feel like I'm such a freaking retard because I don't know anything. I don't know how to multiply or anything.

I went to crisis twice because I said that I wanted to kill my family and myself and that I wanted to cut. The first time, my school sent me and the second time my partial program sent me. I just feel so depressed.

Back in October of 2011, my best friend lied about being related to Michael Jackson and his family and children. He said that he was their cousin and then he said that he was legalized into their family to become their brother and then he said that he was born with them(at the same time) and that that made him their blood relative. He said that they were coming to our neighborhood in July 2012. Obviously that was a lie. He's been posing as them and their friends ever since he told me. He pretended to be them and been ruining my life. He gave me so much anxiety that I just can't take it. I just feel like I'm going to explode. I'm just so f-ing angry. . I can't even make my own decisions without him getting in the way. He's such a f-ing a-hole.

Last month, my principal and guidance counselor came to my house because they had a problem with me not being in school. They threatened to call the cops on me and my principal said that I need to get help for the problems that I have and that I'm a threat. That made me so terrified .

I don't know what to do. I just feel so stupid because I said all that stuff and because I believed my friend like an idiot. I just really want to cut myself. I just really want to kill myself. Can someone please help me please.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
justdatdude Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jack

Re: I want to cut myself because i'm so stupid - April 17th 2013, 12:47 PM

DO NOT kill yourself. DO NOT cut yourself! you will only make your problems WORSE. Generally, there is NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU!

"You don't know how to multiply or anything"

SO? - You still know something more than the average teenager.

I mean, i love guns, weapons, and i hate maths, english, etc.. but because i'm smart with guns, i can say " I know something that you do not" You are smart. Just look at the way you type for a start.

- I mean, if you are really 14, and i've never seen that before. You spell/type better than a 16 year old, your really good with punctuation and grammar. And yet, you call yourself an idiot? bah!

Hell, even i can't! type that good,seriously ( impressive typing, your obviously not stupid, ESPECIALLY if your 14)

IF your friend is a a-hole...Leave him be! don't go near him, ignore him.

Your okay. Your perfect, i'm not just saying that, trust me.

-

Your just going through emotions, because your a teenager. Its basic!

-

Your life is great, your emotions say otherwise. DO NOT listen to your emotions.

ARE you going to let your emotions win?

or are you going to fight back and carry on?

Remember, Suicide is for the weak and cowards.

YOU ARE NOT A COWARD.

Simple, my good man...or girl..whichever, point is....

Look at your life.

1.You're loved. Though, you think you are not. (emotions)

2.You're liked Though, you think you are not ( emotions)

3.You're smart Though, you think you are not ( emotions)

ALL THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOUR EMOTIONS.

Its natural, so please!!! do not cut or kill yourself

I'll cry

i <3 u so please dont do it

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Re: I want to cut myself because i'm so stupid - April 17th 2013, 03:59 PM

Yes, just as the member above says. You're not stupid at all and you clearly explained what you're going through. It doesn't matter what you are so long you have a good heart and soul which I believe you have.

Please, don't... you have a choice!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
justdatdude Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jack

Re: I want to cut myself because i'm so stupid - April 17th 2013, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Heart View Post
Yes, just as the member above says. You're not stupid at all and you clearly explained what you're going through. It doesn't matter what you are so long you have a good heart and soul which I believe you have.

Please, don't... you have a choice!

Exactly

(#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I want to cut myself because i'm so stupid - April 24th 2013, 04:30 AM

The users above are correct. You aren't stupid at all. Emotions drive you to thinking all these negative things. So try to start thinking and focusing on the opposite of what these negative emotions tell you. Start doing something fun, something you enjoy and something positive whenever you feel sad. It starts to work and it's a healthy way of coping.

You can do this, alright?

Stay Strong <3

(#6 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Re: I want to cut myself because i'm so stupid - April 24th 2013, 04:57 AM

Hey there!

First of all, it's time for a hug

Now, then...to your problem!

For one thing, I don't really believe in calling anyone "stupid". We all have things that are strengths and weaknesses for us. Some of us have more strengths, and some of us have more weaknesses. If you want help with multiplication or anything like that, don't be afraid to get in touch! I seriously won't judge you - there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'll also happily point out that I didn't learn to read well until the summer before 2nd grade. And boy, was it sure rewarding when I did!

I'm sorry about what your best friend...honestly, that doesn't sound like what a true best friend would do, and if you're still in contact with him, I'd really suggest letting him know how you're feeling. Open communication is important, and so is helping friends to feel alright!

I KNOW that you can get through all this. I know you can. I believe in you. And it'll be easier if you believe in yourself too! Self harming or taking your life won't really help anything. More pain is exactly what you DON'T need. Go to www.teenhelp.org/alternatives if you need some ways to distract yourself and keep yourself from SHing. Let me know if I can do anything for you

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17

Closed Thread