TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxemoloverxx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy I feel like I have no one - July 9th 2015, 03:21 AM

I feel like I have nothing left to live for. All I want to do is sleep and wish I never woke up, but then again I all I want to do is cry. I don't know what to do with my life anymore to be honest.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: I feel like I have no one - July 11th 2015, 07:20 AM

Hi there, Ashley.

You must be going through a lot right now, Ashley. I'm so sorry you feel this way. Is it okay if I ask if anything in particular has made you feel this way? Did something happen? You're more than welcome to talk more about the things bothering you and things going on in your life if you wish. We're happy to listen and try to help, even if we can't help in terms of advice, you'll have our support.

Crying is a healthy way to relieve stress. That's perfectly normal and good to do when you feel so depressed, however, I'm sorry you feel so badly to want to cry. Is there anyone in your life that you can talk to about how you've been feeling? Having support and someone to talk to in real life can be a huge help. And also, you don't deserve to go through this alone. Could you open up to your parents or another trusted adult? Therapy could be a big help as well for helping you learn to cope and find ways to manage your feelings so that you can live happier.

You know, at a young age, it's good to think about what you want to do with your life to start going in that direction, but the truth is, you're still really young and have a lot of time to figure that out. You have a purpose, skills and passion, you just have to find out what for. Some people find lots of happiness and passion for hobbies that can eventually turn out to become their job. Such as music, art, creative writing and photography just to name a few. You could start by exploring all sorts of new activities and hobbies to fill your life with. Simple enjoyment can bring lots of happiness to your life and maybe it could become more than just a hobby later on in your life, you know? You never know what you'll find by trying new things.

Not knowing what exactly is going on in your life, I'm not sure what else to say. However, I just want to remind you that while you feel like you don't wanna wake up, and that you have nothing to live for - that may be how you feel right now, but it's not true in reality. I just want to remind you that you're only 16, Ashley. You have a lot more to offer than you realize. Plus, there's so much more life to live, you know? Things change a lot and just imagine what they'll be like in 5 years from now. Things will have changed, some for the better, some maybe for the worse. You never know, but the hard times make us stronger and sometimes we don't realize that. I know you're struggling so much but you're stronger than you know and you're worth the fight, so fight this, Ashley. You can get through this and you don't have to handle it all alone.

Feeling like you have no one can be an incredibly tough feeling, which is why I'd like to reassure you that you have us here at TeenHelp. Sure, I don't know you as you just joined, but I'd be happy to talk with you and get to know you. I don't mind listening if you need someone to talk to, okay? You can PM/VM me anytime at all and I'll respond as soon as I can. In the meantime, hang in there, Ashley and stay strong. Believe in yourself.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I feel like I have no one - July 11th 2015, 09:35 PM

Hi there.

I'm sorry you are feeling so low right now. I know this must be a really hard thing for you to go through and I can understand that. But well done for coming to us here at Teenhelp for some support and advice. I do hope we can help in some way.

Crying can be a really good way to release emotions so don't ditch it. Yes it can make is tired, itchy and uncomfortable but it can be a good release so if you feel like crying, then feel free to do so, okay? Other ways of releasing your emotions ad writing how you feel, writing poetry, writing stories, writing song lyrics, creating music, dancing, running, painting, colouring, so on. I know it can be hard to motivate yourself to do these things, but once you do them you activate yourself and become automatically motivated.

I don't know whats going for you right now or whether you have had a troubling past, but if you want to talk know that we're here for you, I'm here for you, if you need or want to talk about it even rant about it or distract yourself from it. We'll do what we can to help you the most. You are never alone in this and you will never be left on your own neither. We're here to help and that's what we're going to do, okay? Just make sure you work with us.

I know its a tough fight but you can get through this and to the other side. You can beat all of this, whats going on, because you are a stronger person that it. You don't deserve it, you deserve better so keep aiming high and don't give up on yourself because you are worth the fight and the fight is worth it!

Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread