TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20

Rambles of a lonely person. - October 6th 2015, 06:45 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Forget it. Thanks.

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

Last edited by Astrophile.; October 6th 2015 at 10:50 PM.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: Rambles of a lonely person. - October 7th 2015, 03:52 AM

Everyone needs to ramble at some point. I want you to know you can PM me with a ramble anytime. I don't mind.

I hope you're okay.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Rambles of a lonely person. - October 7th 2015, 04:56 AM

Hey,

Rambling can be really healthy. I do it a lot in my blogs. I get out a lot of the unhealthy feelings I am having and it helps me to deal with things more positively. If you can maybe you could post a blog entry or you could always message me. I don't even have to respond to the message if you don't want me too.

I am around if you ever need.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Astrophile. Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Brittany

Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20 Points: 19,786, Level: 20

Re: Rambles of a lonely person. - October 7th 2015, 04:59 AM

I'm just really struggling to keep myself safe. I've been drinking a lot. Wanting to cut. Wanting to die.

I've been alone for a majority of the past few weeks because of my injury, and it makes me feel really lonely. This whole situation of not knowing if I can go back to work makes me wish that the infection spread to my bloodstream and killed me.

There is no beauty without some strangeness.
-EAP-

(#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: Rambles of a lonely person. - October 7th 2015, 05:48 AM

I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I really wish I had more helpful advice to give to make things easier.

No wonder you feel like this. I remember when you were just about to get your job and when you did get your job, you were so excited and happy about it. Having physical problems occur right afterwards along with impacting other parts of your life negatively must have been really upsetting. I'm glad the infection didn't kill you. I'm so glad you went and got treatment because I believe that what doesn't kill you make you stronger.

Aren't you going to be in recovery for the injury only for a few more weeks or so just till it can heal? I'm sure your boss understands this and that you'll be able to go back to work as soon as you're physically well enough. In the meantime, just keep holding on. I realize this must be pretty hard for you but just know that we're here for you. You can talk to any one of us when you feel like you can't handle things in your life. I just wanted to reassure you that you aren't alone. Hopefully you could spend time on here talking with us to keep yourself safe? Then when you aren't online here, you can spend time with people in your personal life so you aren't alone.

Even if I'm not online and/or you don't even want me to respond to the message as Jenna suggested, you're more than welcome to PM me with a vent. I promise I'll read through it and if you don't want me to respond to the message itself, I'll reply with a cute cat GIF. Oh and a hug.
Closed Thread