TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
naynay1500 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Antoinette Jordan

stresssed out - September 25th 2015, 01:39 AM

Depressed

(#2 (permalink)) Old
naynay1500 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Sad - September 25th 2015, 03:22 AM

I hate my life i really dont want to be alive anymore

(#3 (permalink)) Old
naynay1500 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation SAd - September 25th 2015, 03:42 AM

i feel so alone

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: SAd - September 25th 2015, 05:26 AM

Hey there.

I'm sorry you're feeling sad and alone. You're welcome to talk to us here and you can also visit those who hang out in the chat room to have people to talk to. On that note, you can use Live Help to seek advice/support as well. Is there anyone in your life you can talk to about how you've been feeling? Such as your parents, a close family member, teacher or another trusted adult? Talking about how you feel and letting people in can make a pretty big positive difference. Plus, you shouldn't have to deal with these difficult feelings all alone. If it's too scary to talk to someone face-to-face then you can always write what you want to say on a note if that'd be easier.

Would you like to talk about why you feel sad? Did anything cause you to feel this way or did the feelings start happening? Figuring out if anything in particular caused these feelings can sometimes help. And if there's already reasons, you're welcome to talk about it, okay? Venting is helpful too! Speaking of, do you have many ways to express yourself so you aren't bottling up anything? Writing down your thoughts and feelings in a journal can be therapeutic to some, along with creative hobbies that you can put your feelings into like story/song-writing, poetry, drawing and painting.

Everyone experiences sadness and goes through difficult times in their life but try not to let that block your view of the future because these tough feelings and difficult days are definitely not all there is to life. There's always brighter, happier days ahead of all the bad ones so just always remember that, okay? You're allowed to have your feelings and have your bad days of course, just don't lose sight of hope and do things that make you happy.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chesh Noel

Re: Sad - September 25th 2015, 06:14 AM

I feel that way a lot too, I know life can really be hard, and sometimes it doesn't seem like there's anything live for, but you matter like utter heck, you deserve so much more than this dread. I know this is probably tiring to hear over and over again but life WILL get better and you WILL get through this, you just have to believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think, braver than you believe and worth more than anything. So many people believe in you, you can get through this, I know you can. I'm always here if you want to talk about anything at all, rant, vent, anything, feel free to send me a message!

(#6 (permalink)) Old
naynay1500 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Sad - September 26th 2015, 02:29 AM

i hate feeling so alone like no one cares about me

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: stresssed out - September 26th 2015, 10:37 PM

Hi there,

I am really sorry to see you're feeling so depressed and alone. I want you to know that we are here to support you through this as best as we can and that you're definately not alone, okay? I care for one and I am sure many others care about you too but sometimes when we feel depressed, it's hard to recoginise that people care about us and its hard to see that.

I have no idea what is making you feel this way but if you want to talk about it then know I am here. We all are. Sometimes talking about things can just help you know? But we can give you support and advice too and try our best to help you through whatever it is you are going through. If you don't want to talk to us then thats okay too but know that we're here if you want too.

Just please don't go through this by yourself. You deserve support and help and there are many ways you can get help on this site, IE Livehelp, the blogs, toe forums, chat room and HelpLINK. Or messaging someone can be helpful too. And my inbox is always open.

You can get through this so believe in yourself and keep fighting. I know it's hard but we're all here rooting you on. Take good care of yourself and stay safe.

Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: stresssed out - October 4th 2015, 08:50 AM

I think it's better if you start joining societies where you get to meet people who've the same interests as you, and want to do the very same things you want to do. That way, you get to connect and eventually be happier. There's always a way when you have the willpower. And i can see that you are going to overcome this, and things will work out well for you.

You're a young person with a lot of happiness coming your way. Don't let any negative thoughts or bad past experiences ruin it. What's in the future will be determined by what you do now

Seize the future, stay strong and be spirited. You can do this!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread