TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Loneliness If you're feeling lonely, isolated or down and need support and encouragement, this is a forum for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount75

Edit avatar

Lonely and Depressed - December 29th 2015, 02:03 AM

I'm lonely and depressed. I can't meet anyone. No one talks to me or gives a damn. My whole damn family screwed me over and now I'm a complete waste of space.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Lonely and Depressed - December 29th 2015, 07:05 AM

Hello Ryan.

If the people you currently know make you feel this way, then you should get to know strangers... they could be sweet and nice, and it's better to explore new opportunities than try out stuff that you already know won't work out. There's no point being depressed, because there's so many chances for you to make things work, and there's a lot of people out there. I get the feeling that someone out where, right now , perhaps just next door to you is probably wanting to meet you, and get to know this awesome, nice guy named Ryan.

You're better than you think you are.. all you need is some faith, and the courage to explore.. then things will be okay again.

And i'm wondering.. how did your family screw you over? that's not very nice of them. You deserve better than to be screwed over like this, and you need to know that you're a much better person than the being they want you to think you are, and you're beyond their criticisms. There's no point for you to take the words of people especially when those words are just meant to downplay what you can do, and make you feel bad and lousy when you aren't bad and lousy.

Nothing's impossible for Ryan. You might not know that or believe that yet, but that's the truth. Some adventure, some relaxation and maybe some soul-searching will definitely come in handy. Activities like chess, books or charity work will enable you to believe and know and realize that you're powerful, nice and capable of changing people's lives for the better. And that includes yourself. You're capable of making so many positive changes to your situation, and the more you believe that... the more it's going to work out for you.

And as usual.. the Ryan will always have me around if he wants to rant to someone Feel free to talk to me anytime!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
SakuraNeko98 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brianna

Points: 5,083, Level: 10 Points: 5,083, Level: 10 Points: 5,083, Level: 10

Re: Lonely and Depressed - December 31st 2015, 01:10 AM

I know this might not matter to you and you've probably heard the same thing a million times.
You are not worthless and since we live with technology, there are lots of people from here and halfway across the Earth that would probably love to talk to you. There are real life things too, it just depends on what you like.
Sorry...I don't know what else to tell you. I'm sorry if that doesn't help and I hope it gets better.
Closed Thread