TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Need to rest in peace - April 23rd 2016, 02:08 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Happiness is too much work.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Need to rest in peace - April 23rd 2016, 05:53 AM

Happiness is something you deserve.

I don't think you should think about whatever sadness lies in the past, but think about what you could do for yourself in the future. I suggest maybe getting involved in charity work , or some sort of the like. that will open your eyes and remind you that there's plenty of good in this world yet, and I do know that helping people has a profound effect on your feelings and your soul. I too was once a conflicted individual whose thought processes usually bring trouble to myself, but once I concentrated myself on making things better for others, for some reason things started working out for me too.

I don't know if its magic, but it feels like something close to it.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Need to rest in peace - April 23rd 2016, 06:16 AM

Once again, may I remind you I don't like those hug emoticons coming from a guy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Need to rest in peace - April 23rd 2016, 08:44 AM

I'm sorry... I just think that things will work out for you, and that you deserve to get another shot at life. There's tough times for everyone, but it gets better once you weather those torrid times. You'll be able to get through this!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Need to rest in peace - April 23rd 2016, 06:09 PM

Hello

I'm really sorry things are so tough for you right now but I just wanted to remind you that things can get better for you. Nothing lasts forever so this will pass too and you'll have happy moments in your life where you'll look back and be so glad you never gave up because you'll see how beautiful life is. And you deserve that, to see the world and its beauty and to be happy to be alive. You have so much ahead of you and I know this is a tough fight and it can be exhausting but you just have to keep going because giving up is not an option. You deserve to get through this and have a life and honestly, I really believe in you and I k is how strong you are and that you have the strength to pull through this and remember you're never alone,we're always here for you and so many people care about you and we just all want you to be okay and safe. You deserve to be safe.

Just keep on fighting and don't be alone. Things can and will get better for you but for now you have to keep on fighting.

Hope and wishes,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread