TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Skie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Enough! - April 25th 2016, 11:45 PM

I've had it. I'm tired of this feeling, I'm tired of being a failure. I haven't made a friend since 4th grade, and they are all I have now, and if I were honest I'd lose them. I'm tired of the bullying, I'm tired of being different. Enough is enough, I've tried so hard to fight but I'm so close to my breaking point and I'm losing it. I'm at a point where I want to find love, but me being different and stupid has stopped that. I try, but I fail.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Enough! - April 26th 2016, 04:01 PM

You're not a loser, and you're not wrong if you're different from others, because there's no one as special as you.

Best to not think about how bad you are, or how much your shortcomings or whatever you call em make you lousier/ not as good as the rest of them, because you are in NO WAY inferior or not as good as those people around you. Those people who bully you are nothing but people seeking to make your day worse, and I'd bet that they pick on other people too. Bullies do this in order to appease their need for a self-made pedestal for themselves to stand high upon and look down on everyone else, but that pedestal is fragile beyond belief. Just some true words and some real words regarding their situation will shatter it and bring them back down to the ground where they belong.

You need to appreciate the fact that you're different, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. If you got some qualities that other people don't , then that is a good thing because that makes you who you are, and you are going to be a special individual with your very own qualities that you can be proud of.

That i see as the greatest blessing of all. You can also rant to us or talk to us anytime you need someone to rant to, and I'll always be around for you if you need a friend or someone to talk to .

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Enough! - April 26th 2016, 05:53 PM

Hello

Thanks for coming to us here. I hope we can help and support you through this.

Can I ask what makes you so different to everyone else? Why do you think you're so different and why do you think you're stupid? Is it because you struggle with your mental health? Because if it is then know that none of that is true. In fact 1 out of 4 people struggle with their mental health so it's actually quite common. It doesn't make you stupid or different or anything. You are still you and deserve to love yourself for who you are.

I know you feel like you're at your breaking point but truth is I don't think we have one. I know things are really tough for you right now and I wish I could change things for you but you can do this and we're all here for you and rooting for you along the way. We will support you through this as best as we can because I don't want you to be alone in this and I believe in you and your strength. No matter how hard things get, never give up because you have such a beautiful life ahead of you and you deserve to see it and experience it. I know it doesn't seem like that right now but it's true. You can do anything you want to do and we'll be right behind you in it.

Please don't ever hesitate to contact us or myself. I believe in you and I'm rooting for you. Keep your head high and believe in yourself. You have so much strength and so much to offer the world.

Hope and wishes,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Samuel Offline
Sam
Not a n00b

Name: Sam

Re: Enough! - April 26th 2016, 06:40 PM

Your wrong man, I hate to sound like all confrontational and all, but it's true.
Everyone is different, and everyone is the same. We all have the same qualities just in different amounts. You.... Just ain't found your place yet is all. Yeah I know it's easier said than done, but it's true.....

Those kids bullying you, honestly, they are insecure, and only making themselves feel better by picking on who they see as an easy victim. The shitty thing is that they will keep doing that for as long as you allow them to do it
I'm not saying take matters into your own hands, but there are things you can do. Most states have tough anti-bullying laws now, use them.

Join a club, Boy Scouts, youth group, boys club YMCA or a sports team you line, you'll meet people. Just ignore the insecure dirt ads and don't let them win, keep your head up, don't look down, walk with confidence, and speak firmly, body language speaks more than words

And we're here for you ok?

Closed Thread