TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Fanatic Offline
In Christ Alone ♥
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mary

Unhappy Another post. Harsher feelings. - May 4th 2016, 07:55 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I feel nothing but emptiness and no hope for the future at this point. i just feel like my life is just meaningless and what im doing and what plans im doing is all meaningless. I feel like nothing will get better at all...Im to the point where I want to cut myself again (I have a blade in hidding so if i want to use it I can) I feel no one can relieve me of this pain im feeling...I feel like no one is going to save me from myself like no one even cares about me. I lashed out so much at my fanily that I had a big argument with them..I threatened to kill their dog because I hate the dog so much. I usually like dogs but that dog I want it gone...My mind is just so numb I dont know what I want and I just feel so miserable, I dont want to do anything. I want to sleep all day and feel like I want to quit my job and just sleep so i dont have to see this reality im seeing. I want to die so much its a need than a want...I hate everything in my life right now it just feels so torturous to just live. It would just be easier to just overdose on my sleeping pills and sleep forever.. I hate just everything.

"I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard
While you walk away with the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back what's mine, you'll miss
The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night
." - "Cake" by Melanie Martinez

Send a message via Skype™ to Fanatic 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
world_changer Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Another post. Harsher feelings. - May 4th 2016, 04:11 PM

Hey,

I want you to know that your life is not meaningless. You're young, you aren't supposed to have everything together yet. I haven't met many 20 something year olds that have it all together.

Secondly, there is never a NEED to die, it's a WANT. It might be a strong WANT but it's just WANT. If you are suicidal, please seek help. Go to your local hospital and tell them what you are going through, they can help you.

It's hard to feel all alone but I am sure people do care about you, including your family. I'm not going to say, what you said about "killing their dog," is okay, because in reality it's not the right thing to say. But we do all say things that we don't mean when we are under pressure. Apologize for your words, and just let them know that you may not like the dog for what reason, but you didn't mean to say what you said.

Reach out to people. I care about you. I'm here. Please don't self-harm, either. That will only make things worse. I know that you can overcome this. Just keep trying. Just try to get some help! If you need anything, please send me a private message.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Another post. Harsher feelings. - May 5th 2016, 12:55 PM

Hi again.

Like I said before, you probably need to have more things to look forward to during your lifetime. There's no reason for you to treat yourself to something you like, or to prevent yourself from enjoying something. One reason why you're feeling this way is because there's nothing to distract you from the dark thoughts you're harboring in your mind, and that's a bad thing. Everyone needs their private spot, their secret hideout and what they can essentially count on. Also, I know that there's a lot of anger, fear and hatred in your heart... it's better to try doing something constructive - perhaps some charity work, or something where you make other people's lives better. That would work.

Most of all, everyday's a new tomorrow. As long as you get to learn your lessons, enable yourself to learn new things and help yourself enjoy life and find meaning in things that were once trivial to you.. or didn't really give you pleasure or happiness, you''ll be moving in the right direction.

If you want any support or help, I'll always be around. Always.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Another post. Harsher feelings. - May 19th 2016, 09:23 PM

Hey

Thanks for coming to us at Teenhelp. I'd hate to think that you'd be going through this alone so know that you are not. We're here.

Nothing lasts forever and neither will this. I know it probably doesn't feel like that right now but its true. You can have a better and more beautiful life and you deserve that and deserve to see it. Has anything happened to make you feel so low? If there is something and you would like to talk to us about it then please know that you are more than welcome to talk to us about it and know we won't judge you here. We're here to listen and support you, okay?

Suicide is never the answer. Don't allow it to be an option. Like I said, you have a life worth living for and things can change. Do you have any one to talk to back home? I know having support online can be really helpful but a lot of people find the support in "real life" even more helpful. Someone like a friend, a family member you can trust, a teacher, a counselor or even your doctor can all be helpful and good people to talk to to help you get through this and to help ensure you have the support in place.

Just remember you're a beautiful person inside and outside and you CAN get through this. I believe in you and I care. You are more than welcome to message me any time. Just keep fighting and hang on in there.

Hope and wishes,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread