TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

For the billionth time, I need to die - May 15th 2016, 08:43 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I want to give up. This forum is dead though out the day and night and crisis sucks to me. I can't sleep and I have too much negative feelings such as heartbreak, sadness, emptiness, anger, frustration, intolerance, etc. I really can't overcome it.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half

I can't get enough

Name: Raven

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 15th 2016, 08:57 AM

Hey,

I'm sorry you feel this way and that the forum is always dead. That could just be because people are asleep, or at work, or even just that not many people go into the thread. Seeing as people are not active in the forum, have you tried Live Help or HelpLINK? Live Help is instant when it is online, and HelpLINK allows you to vent and have at least 3 responses guaranteed.

No matter how bad things get, you definitely do not need to die. Things can improve, but only if you work for it and you stay alive to see it happen. You can get through this, just don't give up. Hopefully you can try one of those ideas I suggested and you are able to get some support.

Take care.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 15th 2016, 08:58 AM

Live help isn't online. Does Help link currently work?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half

I can't get enough

Name: Raven

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 15th 2016, 09:06 AM

Yes it does. HelpLINK is always active. All you do is click the HelpLINK button in the middle bar near the top, and then fill in the form. Your replies will be PMed to you because you have an account.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 15th 2016, 10:21 AM

Please don't die.. there's so much for you to look forward to. If the past was painful then forget it. Happiness and good feelings are how you enjoy life and remain happy.

A new positive beginning is how you change things for the better.

Best of luck

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 15th 2016, 08:11 PM

Hey

Glad you've come to us here.

You are worth so much more than you think and you can get through this. I know things have been and are really tough but you're stronger than it all out together and you know how I know this? Because you've been saying you want to die, but yet you're still here fighting and that proves you have a lot of strength shining right through you and we're here for you 100%, all of the way. HelpLINK is always available and we try our best to get back to people as soon as we can. Don't go through this alone because you don't have to and you don't deserve to neither. Like I said I know that its hard, but I know you can do this. Have you thought about writing a list of reasons to live? You don't have to do it all at once but it might be something that would be helpful for you and you can even turn it into a poster or something and stick it up on your wall so when you feel this way, you have something to go to, to remind yourself of why you're fighting this battle.

Just remember you're strong and we're here so never be alone. And keep fighting - you have such a strong and beautiful life ahead of you.

Hope and wishes,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#7 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 15th 2016, 10:24 PM

I should be allowed to die. It should be my choice. I'm just too scared to do so.

Too many people here dislike me and whatever criticism they have about me is right, but I can't change.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 15th 2016, 11:14 PM

You can change, you just don't want to work for it. I haven't seen anyone act disrespectful towards you so I'm not really sure who doesn't like you on here. You really need to get professional help, they can help you feel better.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 16th 2016, 01:54 AM

I think that you need to work for change.... it's something when things get better, but you'll have to change yourself for it. If you have an awesome personality, then its probably going to work out all the better because you'll be able to have stronger relationships with people, and it's also better for you to improve on whatever your weaknesses are. We all have them.

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 16th 2016, 02:56 AM

There's some things that go on behind the scenes and some of the disrespect is passive aggressive. Perhaps that says more about me than them because whatever criticism of me they have in mind is probably accurate. I'm a douchebag who tries to be nice, but can't.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 16th 2016, 05:52 PM

I think that the most powerful thing in this world is change, and if you know how to change for the better.. it doesn't matter how you were. As long as who you're trying to be is nice and caring, that's good enough. Don't give up .

screwdriverneedsgas

(#12 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 16th 2016, 07:23 PM

I'm falling apart. I really want to leave TH because there are triggers that bother me daily, but it's an addiction. I don't have anything else.

I have an appointment with someone on Thursday to find some recreational activities, but I'm considering cancelling.

Fuck change and working for happiness. Happiness should come from within. I'd rather die.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 16th 2016, 07:28 PM

Canceling is doing nothing but hurting you. Happiness does come from within but you have to work for it. You need a professional to help you work on changing your thought patterns.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#14 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 17th 2016, 03:42 AM

Worst fears confirmed. Certain people don't feel comfortable with me around and that triggers me daily. I really need to find another help forum where I'm accepted. edited

Last edited by Hypothesis.; May 20th 2016 at 08:36 PM. Reason: We cannot mention competitors.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 20th 2016, 08:39 PM

Remember that there sometimes will be people you aren't going to be friends with. Not everybody is going to like a person and that's okay. It doesn't mean you're a bad person. It just means you two don't click. I'd like to remind you that we do have an ignore feature that will hide the posts of a triggering users and you can also use the ignore feature in Chat so you don't see what they write. That way you can focus on the people you do get along with without having to worry about those you don't.

(#16 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 21st 2016, 12:41 AM

I think a lot of it has to do with me.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 21st 2016, 07:24 PM

Hey, I don't know if you will see this so I am going to post anyways.

I think the biggest step is admitting you've got a problem. That's not necessarily a bad thing! Everyone has their own flaw, it's what makes us human. Otherwise, if we were picture-perfect, life would be boring and uneventful.

Like others have suggested, it's probably a good idea to seek out someone in real life (as opposed to on TeenHelp or another forum) so you can speak to them face to face. It's so much easier to convey a message and get the point across in person than behind a computer screen. There's less chance of misunderstanding and unspoken/deleted words like you'd have with editing messages and such.

Another thing is, do you think you could write a letter to this person? Just get everything out into the open, but don't expect a response. I'm just thinking, maybe getting it off your chest will help. But certainly do see someone, like a therapist.

It doesn't have to be a long-term thing, you can just go for one session to talk and never go back again. Good luck!

(#18 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 21st 2016, 08:36 PM

I'm better with typed communication than with verbal communication.

(#19 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: For the billionth time, I need to die - May 24th 2016, 02:04 PM

You should perhaps slowly condition yourself to be okay with verbal communication. Don't ever think that you aren't worth help, because everyone deserves to be happy.

screwdriverneedsgas

Closed Thread