TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
evilwu Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Evan

Help me please - May 17th 2016, 06:39 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm scared of myself for my life.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Help me please - May 17th 2016, 07:11 PM

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry things are tough for you right now.

Being scared for your life is a pretty hard place to be in but I am wondering whether you could tell us a little more so we can help you better? All I am going to say is that nothing ever lasts forever and neither will this. It too shall pass and you can have any future you want to have if you work hard for it and fight for it and I believe you can do this.

Stay safe and if you feel at high risk, call a friend, family member, come to us or even call the emergency services. You can do this though and we're rooting for you okay? Please feel free to reply back with some more information. The more you tell us, the more we can help and that's all we want to do; help you.

Take good care of yourself,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
evilwu Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Evan

Re: Help me please - May 17th 2016, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry things are tough for you right now.

Being scared for your life is a pretty hard place to be in but I am wondering whether you could tell us a little more so we can help you better? All I am going to say is that nothing ever lasts forever and neither will this. It too shall pass and you can have any future you want to have if you work hard for it and fight for it and I believe you can do this.

Stay safe and if you feel at high risk, call a friend, family member, come to us or even call the emergency services. You can do this though and we're rooting for you okay? Please feel free to reply back with some more information. The more you tell us, the more we can help and that's all we want to do; help you.

Take good care of yourself,
Jessie
Hi. I'm feeling better now. Though that could change since I've been very bipolar since I became depressed.

My life in a nutshell;
- My parents make me feel horrible about myself, unintentionally (I think). By saying things like " you don't try hard enough in school."
- I don't trust them, at all
- I became depressed because I'm stupid and forgot about catfishes and got catfished
- I cared for someone, who turned out to not exist (the catfish)
- my 'friend group' scapegoated me for all of squads problems, so I left
- i think I'm ugly
- I'm not book smart, but I know a lot of random shit. Like how to remove a bull it if I'm or someone else is shot, or if the engines in a plane for, and the pilot died I could land the plane in a lake/river or curing a animal hide
- I've cut once, plan on doing it again
- I've been depressed for about 6 months

There's so much to explain, but I don't really feel like typing it all. But if you want to know anything I didn't answer, feel free to ask me to add it.

Last edited by evilwu; May 18th 2016 at 01:48 PM.

Closed Thread