TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Svetlanavolkova Offline
Svetlana Volkova
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Svetlana Volkova

i wanna die - May 22nd 2016, 02:33 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i am so fucking sick and fed up and pissed! i fucking joined this site but it's hurt me more than anything. i just wanna slit my own throat and fucking rot. it pisses me off when people say so casually "oh, my father raped me" and go on and on about it, especially because you don't ramble about something like that if it's true, you spit it out. ik this because i was fucking beat and raped by my dad every single day and i wanna kill myself.everybody fucking supports these liars and all i get is people telling me the same fucking crap, no where near the support those other people are getting. i'm fucking going to kill myself if this doesn't stop.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: i wanna die - May 22nd 2016, 03:42 AM

Please don't kill yourself. Maybe try HelpLink. If all else fails, then I hope you can find another site or other help, but please don't die.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Resident Sith
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tortellini

Re: i wanna die - May 22nd 2016, 04:40 AM

Please don't kill yourself.
You're an awesome person, and the world needs you

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: i wanna die - May 22nd 2016, 05:30 AM

First of all I am so sorry you are feeling this way. I know suicide seems like the only way to stop the pain and the flashbacks and thoughts about what he did to you. But honestly suicide is just going to make things worse for your mom or whoever you live with. I know how hard it is to deal with depression, suicidal idealization and everything. But life does get better it really does.

There are hotlines you can call, or go to your nearest emergency room if you feel like you are going to try and hurt yourself. http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-d...o-can-help-me/ there is a link to a forum where you can find out who you can tell and get help.

I was molested by my father at age of 6 years old I have no memory of it but I do have side efeects and PTSD from it. I was also sexually abused by my foster sister we were fostering for over 6 months. She controlled me in my own home I feared her but I didn't tell anyone. Then I was also sexually abused by someone at a crisis house and told if anything happened between us I would get kicked out so I couldn't tell anyone. My point is I really get how much these things fuck you up and make you want to die. Just keep holding on things get better.

I know it seems like you don't just ramble on and on about the abuse but I have done that before and it feels good to get it out. Some people don't know how to put it in words so it seems like a ramble. Just because it seems untrue doesn't mean it isn't true.

If you ever want to talk I am here. I am just a pm/vm away usually on everyday for hours.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Samuel Offline
Sam
Not a n00b

Name: Sam

Re: i wanna die - May 22nd 2016, 07:01 AM

Ok, look, don't do this ok?
Yeah, thers some bad stuff happening now, think we all kinda know that
But I don't think solutions come over night, especially here, maybe I'm wrong

Either way, you have a purpose, a reason, a life to live
If the reason is to teach and help others about the same problems you have, then why end it?

(#6 (permalink)) Old
JazzyJazz Offline
Associate HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper

Re: i wanna die - May 23rd 2016, 12:31 AM

Hi Merideth.

We are here to support you as much as we support everyone else.

I'm sorry to learn that you feel people are telling you the same thing over and over. We want to help you, but there is only so much advice we can offer. It is then up to you to decide whether or not you want to follow that advice.

I would strongly urge you to report your uncle to the police. I understand that you live with him, but you are not safe there and would be better off in some kind of women's shelter. You are a child and the authorities have a responsibility to ensure that you are housed somewhere where you will not be abused.

If you don't want to report your uncle to the police, I would suggest telling someone else, such as a teacher or your counsellor. They can help you to decide what the next best step is. Your school can contact social services who will have action plans for this kind of situation, including accessing support via Planned Parenthood.

You don't deserve to die and that would be a terrible waste. You just need to reach out to the right people.

We will always be here for you, but there's only so much we can do. You have to be brave and tell someone what is going on.

Be kind to yourself.

Closed Thread