TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Going absolutely insane. - May 29th 2016, 04:10 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am going to freaking lose it. I hate myself. I hate my mind. I hate the way I look. The way I talk. The way I act. EVERYTHING. I am so incredibly tired of this. It doesn't end. The whole oh it gets better. When?! Why am I such a freaking loser that I can't even kill myself! Like hello it shouldn't be this hard. I want this to end. Or I'm going to kill those people. (THEY HAD IT COMIN. THEY ONLY HAD THEMSELF TO BLAME.) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am freaking out. My mind is exploding. All I ask is either someone kills me or someone kills them. Help.

Oh wait no one can help me

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Going absolutely insane. - May 30th 2016, 05:29 PM

Hey

Sorry you're going through such a tough time but I am so glad you came here to us for some help and support.

I'm going to be honest and tell you that we can support you all we can be really the only person who can truly help you, is yourself. No matter what we say, you have to consider it and put it in to place to give it a chance to help, you know? And I know it's tough, or maybe you're not in the right place right now, but it all has to come from you.

Saying that, I honestly believe in you. I know it's a hard fight and things seem like they are never going to get better but nothing lasts forever and neither will this. It to shall pass and one day you will see that and when you do and things are better, you will be so glad and happy that you never gave up. Killing yourself should not be an option. You have a life ahead of you and so much to see and experience. But killing others just is not an option either. I don't know what has gone on but if you want to talk to us about it or rant about it, then please do so and we will honestly try our best to help you as much as we can. You don't deserve to go through anything alone and we're always here for you.

You're a beautiful person, both inside and outside and I think you need to begin to learn to love yourself for who you are. I know that's going to be hard but there are so many wonderful and lovely things about you. We all adore you here and if we didn't like you, we wouldn't respond. If I didn't like you then I would not be responding now but I am because I know you're a beautiful, good and kind person who doesn't deserve to go through this alone.

Just hang on in there and keep on fighting. Do you have anyone back home to talk to all this about? If not maybe building a support network is something you can work on. Having support in place is really important and can be really helpful and beneficial.

I hope this helps a little, take good care.

Hope and wishes,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Going absolutely insane. - June 3rd 2016, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
Hey

Sorry you're going through such a tough time but I am so glad you came here to us for some help and support.

I'm going to be honest and tell you that we can support you all we can be really the only person who can truly help you, is yourself. No matter what we say, you have to consider it and put it in to place to give it a chance to help, you know? And I know it's tough, or maybe you're not in the right place right now, but it all has to come from you.

Saying that, I honestly believe in you. I know it's a hard fight and things seem like they are never going to get better but nothing lasts forever and neither will this. It to shall pass and one day you will see that and when you do and things are better, you will be so glad and happy that you never gave up. Killing yourself should not be an option. You have a life ahead of you and so much to see and experience. But killing others just is not an option either. I don't know what has gone on but if you want to talk to us about it or rant about it, then please do so and we will honestly try our best to help you as much as we can. You don't deserve to go through anything alone and we're always here for you.

You're a beautiful person, both inside and outside and I think you need to begin to learn to love yourself for who you are. I know that's going to be hard but there are so many wonderful and lovely things about you. We all adore you here and if we didn't like you, we wouldn't respond. If I didn't like you then I would not be responding now but I am because I know you're a beautiful, good and kind person who doesn't deserve to go through this alone.

Just hang on in there and keep on fighting. Do you have anyone back home to talk to all this about? If not maybe building a support network is something you can work on. Having support in place is really important and can be really helpful and beneficial.

I hope this helps a little, take good care.

Hope and wishes,
Jessie
Thank you I have a few people I just feel like I'm a waste of time for them. Thanks for being here for me

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde.

Closed Thread