TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Fanatic Offline
In Christ Alone ♥
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mary

Unhappy My suicidial tendencies. - June 3rd 2016, 09:01 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I know I've ranted so many times on here about problems. Sadly it is my only place to rant about my emotions because I cant go to my family because they don't understand and I'm afraid to tell my friends because today I yet lost another important friend because my suicidial thoughts and depression. I feel i cant tell it to anyone because I feel like everyone will get mad if i say anything but life I cant take it anymore. Im still at the bottom of pithole. I have already tried to kill myself multiple times but I cant go through with it because I'm afraid ill actually die. I try to strangle myself with a rope but all I do is faint. It's kinda has been a habit for me and I know if i keep trying, I can actually die but sometimes I just lose all my reason and say nothing matters to me anymore. Not my goals, my friends, nor anything matters.

"I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard
While you walk away with the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back what's mine, you'll miss
The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night
." - "Cake" by Melanie Martinez

Send a message via Skype™ to Fanatic 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
Courting Chivalrous Fidelity

I can't get enough

Re: My suicidial tendencies. - June 8th 2016, 07:17 PM

You can rant here all you want to, TeenHelp is a safe place just for that. If talking about your emotions and what is going on and it's a safe place where you are able to express yourself you should use TeenHelp more for that outlet.

I do have a suggestion that you could try to utilize. I see that you've blogged, I've found blogging has helped me process my feeling and emotions, it's a safe place to express them. You can limit who sees them to just your friends and contact list or leave it public. I think you would enjoy that part of TeenHelp a lot.

I am really sorry that your parents and friends don't understand where you are coming from with how you are feeling. Have you thought about talking to a counselor or a therapist? If you already do, is it going well? You don't need to tell anyone if you don't want to that you go see a counselor or therapist. I also recommend talking with your family doctor about how you are feeling, they could refer you to community supports in your area.

If you do feel like you want to really hurt yourself are you able to go to the hospital? The hospital can help you in admitting you or referring you to outpatient programs or services. I know it may sound scary to go to the hospital but sometimes it can really help you and start the progress of receiving more support or treatment.

We have a Resources page here on TeenHelp and I am going to give you a few links that you can check out that I think you will find beneficial for you.

Befrienders
Befrienders are a World-wide organisation who support people in distress. Their website lists crisis phone lines from around the globe that you can call just to talk to someone.

SAFE Alternatives
This application helps you to battle your urges to self harm using a number of different logs that help you to explore issues such as impulses and negative thinking. Available for a small charge on Apple and Android devices through their application stores.

There is a lot more that you can check out on our Resource page. Take a look at the Mental Health section, it has a lot of information there.

If you ever need to Chat let me me know we also have the Chat Room where you can chit-chat with others and ask for Support and Advice, we also have LiveHelp where you can chat one-on-one with a volunteer.

Take Care.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Senior Article Editor | Newsletter Editor | Resource Editor
Outreach Ambassador | Social Media Guru
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I'm a fucking spaz
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: 3mily

Re: My suicidial tendencies. - June 11th 2016, 07:47 AM

hey there. just wanted to let you know.... I see you. I see your posts, and feel your pain through your words., I feel as though I know you and I can safely say, Id be lucky to call you a friend. your an amazing person who has lots of reason to live. if not for yourself, try for me. let me be your friend and be here for you. stay strong. <3

"Those who aim to avoid their fate, often meet it on the road to escape."

Closed Thread