TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lostmind Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy I need someone - June 6th 2016, 09:28 AM

Hi, I am a 16 year old girl, I have been suffering from depression and anxiety since I was 10, been taking medications with little success since I was 11. I have been to 5 different psychiatrists, tried over 10 combinations of medication. Because of my depression, I have gained a LOT of weight and recently my grades have also been suffering. I have a sister who I adore but we're not close because sometimes I am moody and she just doesn't understand that happiness is not always a choice. I have one super friend but I always feel like a burden when I spend time with her. My relationship with my dad is really bad most of the time because he doesn't understand my need to be alone. Also, lately I have been having flashbacks about being touched when I was very young but I don't know if they are true but the problem is in these flashbacks I can remember feeling pleasure so that kind of means I am some kind of a freak, right?? I don't want to go into details. But I feel like a used shoe, like a useless bag of fat and I feel like happiness is impossible for me because I am too broken to be fixed*. So, I was wondering if there is someone here I can talk to because I really need someone so that we can share our journey together.

P.S: I already posted this in Why me but I 'm not sure it's the right place so I decided to post it again here

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Destroyprophecy Offline
Average Joe

Re: I need someone - June 6th 2016, 05:27 PM

Hey im here if you need someone i have severe anxiety for the last 2 years and i have had depression since i was probably 13 so for over 5 years so i can definitely understand

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
lostmind Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I need someone - June 6th 2016, 07:44 PM

Thank you Destroyprophecy I am new here so I was wondering if there is a private messaging option somewhere here so we can get to know each other

(#4 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Resident Sith
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tortellini

Re: I need someone - June 7th 2016, 04:32 AM

Hey,
I have some anxiety, no where near as severe as you have it, but I do. And I can completely understand what you're going through.
PM me if you want.
And in asnwer to your question, there is this feature. Just go to the users profile, and hit "Send Private Message".

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Wesley Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Wesley Tucker

Re: I need someone - June 7th 2016, 12:01 PM

Im here for you, stay strong xx

Closed Thread