TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: sunny

Post the sun will set for the last time - June 13th 2016, 10:32 AM

Hi everyone i just signed up because i know that i need help and i know no one who will understand me.For the past 4 years of my life i have been moving and moving countries and schools.From georgia to africa and know to the u.a.e.For me its hard coping with change and i have gone into a shell but as i became a teenager i began to work on these things on my own and know am trying to be more confident and brave aabout the things i do.I am a verY calm person and one of the most responsible teenager i know.But what is unsettling know is that just know my dad called and this year i have been doing a online school and my dad wants me to redo my grade i am 14 and in grade 10 btw.I am ok with this but i know that when i do finish highschool i will do uni right here in the u.a.e were i live but i want to pursue my dream and live the life i want and not have to live he life my parents want.I only feel bad for my mom because i care for her and do not want to remove all connections to my family but she is saying by force i will not leave to the u.s untill i am 21 and finish 4 years of uni in dubai.I cannot allow this and dont know what to do also i need to go to the u.s finnaly after all ive been away for so long and i see that that is were i belong and i cant fit in anywhere else.Another thing is that i want to date and have a girlfreind but things are hard back here and my parents dont let me go out on my own im treated like a kid though im almost as tall as my dad if its not size that matters and not smartness than why ARE MY PARENTS OVERPROTECTIVE i mixed a whole lot in this thread sorry guys but i will stop for know and explain the rest later pls help me guys YOUR ADVICE IS IMPORTANT!!!
  Send a message via Skype™ to ☼APOLLOdaARCHER☼ 
Closed Thread