TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Mericle Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Megan

new here. need help - June 20th 2016, 08:18 AM

Hello i am new to this site and everything but.. All i want is sleep and i am so desperate for some help.. Someone to talk to.. I just got the news eaelier today that my grandpa has cancer.. And most likely isnt going to make it and in top of that.. While life has been good and happy just suddenly this hainting fear that the world is randomly going to end keeps coming up and keeping me up all night i feel so sick and have no appetite anymore.. For once i really enjoy life and want to live but im so scared some type of war or something is going to happen soon. Thank you for any replies. It is very appreciated

(#2 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Resident Sith
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tortellini

Re: new here. need help - June 20th 2016, 10:19 AM

Hey you can talk to me if you like.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
nightskies Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: -

Re: new here. need help - June 24th 2016, 01:18 AM

hello lovely,

don't worry too much about things, most of the time they don't end up being as bad as you imagined.
i'm very sorry for your grandpa, and stay strong while he goes through this. search support in your friends and family, they will understand. the phase of not having an appetite and sleeping problems will go away, it's temporary.
and don't worry about wars starting. they didn't start yet, right? so don't waste your time worrying about them, and instead concentrate on the good things.

i hope you'll be alright. please do send a dm to me or someone else if you need to talk, i'm here for you, and i bet there's a whole lot of other people out there for you :-).

Closed Thread