TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Sacrifice. :) - July 17th 2016, 06:40 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So it turns out... full recovery from "that event " is impossible, and its unlikely that i'll ever be fully healed. So i'm going to dedicate whatever days I have left towards making people happy.

Here's hoping that before I die, I can make as many people happy as possible. I might survive if by some stroke of good luck things get better, but for now.. I just wanna help people out to prevent people from experiencing the pain I had to go through.

With that said, I hope that things do get better, and that I survive. For now, though.. I'm going to be on here.. and I wanna make sure that no one deserves to go through what I went through. Only I could survive this pain... I'm pretty sure everyone else would be killed by it.

Either ways, if anyone has any worries or needs a friend, keep in mind that I'm here for you. I just want to make as many of you guys as happy as possible while I can. Pretty much like a " before i die, i gotta make someone else's day better " kinda thing.

I might still be saved, if by some sort of miracle, something really good happens to me. I doubt it, though.

Reminds me of that line in Undertale where someone says

"You might not be able to save yourself, but with what's left, you can save something else. "

Right now, I want to live, but I know that if things continued as they are now, I think that my darker days will fully return. As of now, i'm still safe, but I'm just one step away from danger.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Sacrifice. :) - July 17th 2016, 02:25 PM

Yoshi,

Depression and thoughts of suicide are really a challenge to overcome; I'm sure you're aware, but it is not impossible. and I don't think it's impossible for you either.

You know the best way to mend broken things? by helping others. I think you're on the right track, and maybe you don't think you're going to get over this, but the keyword there is think. By you reaching out to others, by you making the effort to try to get better, I believe that you can get there.

One step away from danger is better than being there, you know? So take it how it is now and work towards taking more little steps from it. Keep doing what you're doing, talking to people, helping them, offering support. By doing that and keeping yourself with a great purpose, you will get there.

I'm always here if you need to talk!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Sacrifice. :) - July 17th 2016, 04:18 PM

Well turns out I'm not even in danger anymore, things ended up working for the better.

I'm definitely on the right track, and I think I can get there now. I'm going away from danger, and into happiness.. and I think its the right thing to do for me to help people regain their happiness

I'm going to help people out, give them empathy and ensure that they regain their happiness and make sure that they know that they're even better than the sum of their parts.

Thanks Lauren! I'm here for you too if you need anything

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread