TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AMA on teenhelp Offline
im just a dead man walking
Regular TeenHelper

Name: .

Why do i live - July 31st 2016, 06:21 PM

Why the fuck im i here i just want to end i feel like killing people fuck this fuck all this shit

it takes a strong man to deny whats right in front of him and if the truth is undeniable you create your own

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Why do i live - July 31st 2016, 07:19 PM

Hi Mitchell,

I'm sorry that you're feeling this way. I really encourage you to seek professional help. I know from some of your other threads there is quite a lot on your plate right now and you deserve to be helped my a professional who knows what they're doing. I believe they can really help you with some time and effort on both of your parents.

Sometimes things happen in our lives that we don't always understand and find unfair - a lot of it is that way. It sucks a lot and we don't deserve that, but sometimes there is nothing we can do about it. We have no control over what always happens to us, but there are other things we can control to make it easier though. Like how we react to it and what we do as a result. It is easy to feel very upset at people and feel like hurting them, but that is no way at all acceptable and if you are having those thoughts it is very important to tell someone and get help so nothing happens that you regret. There are better ways to handle a hard time other than hurting another person. If they've done something illegal, the best thing to do is report it to the police and seek legal guidance on what is in your control.

You are only 15 as well, and it is can be cloudy to see what your purpose is. The great thing is you have a lot of time to figure that out and make your own purpose for yourself. That can be something as easy as bringing kindness to others and helping others.

I hope this helps and please please seek professional help!

Take care.

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Why do i live - August 2nd 2016, 07:41 AM

Sup Mitchell.

I know that it sucks to feel that way, but I do think that life offers us a weird set of chips and we can't control what the chips are, but its what we do with what we're offered that matters. Best to get out there, make some happy memories, positive experiences and get into things that we will like. Don't ever sell yourself short because you're better, and more capable than you think you are.

Trust me when I say that things will get better, because they definitely will

You can count on me. If you need a friend or a shoulder to lean on, I'll be around.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Re: Why do i live - August 2nd 2016, 03:29 PM

I'm not gonna repeat what the other users said, but if you're seriously having urges of some sort to kill people then you need to acquire help from people in the mental health field.
As the other user said, there are other ways to handle whatever it is you're going through but the one thing you should never do is murder/harm the innocent.

Please seek professional help.

Closed Thread