TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy I'm in Alot of pain Of over Losing a Friend - August 4th 2016, 10:16 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I Have Lost Alot Of Friends Before For Either Stupid Reasons Or Moved Away I've Been alone and I'm Weird
Only this Year A Few Months Ago I Started Talking To Someone Called Tristen he Became My Friend we Related we Were both weird he understood me I could talk to him about anything and he Helped me we both are broken and recently he became Depressed too but not suicidal like me he was the best Friend I've ever had. I can't live Without him I have his secrets he has mine we bonded knew all about each Other until one day I got my friend poached by another friend he stole him and he created problems that weren't there before so we fought About it he made my friendship with Tristen feel like I was being treated differently he Talked more With Him Than me And I Just Wanted To Have a better friendship we then stopped talking I Apologized about everything we continued being Friends And until one day I tied to help him and we started fighting I tried to keep him as a friend after that he Blocked me and i tried contacting him any way possible while him and my other friend still were friends i tried to change to be better friend but he won't accept my friendship i have told him to stop Talking to my friend Tristen because it makes me feel worse he's Trying to help me but the only way I could stop being Depressed is to have his friendship back I Can't Live Without him it will kill me With These Strong Emotions of Stress Anxiety anger Loneliness so Depressed Tristen doesn't want me to die but he's Killing me Inside it Makes my dreams and Thoughts Scary I live in fear

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Brendenjensen Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Brenden Jensen

Re: I'm in Alot of pain Of over Losing a Friend - August 5th 2016, 12:41 AM

I know that deaths can be hard. My brother has always had the hardest time when it comes to deaths. So, just know that lots of people go through this everyday and that you are never alone. I hope you feel better. Please feel free to message me if you need anything. Thanks.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I'm in Alot of pain Of over Losing a Friend - August 5th 2016, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendenjensen View Post
I know that deaths can be hard. My brother has always had the hardest time when it comes to deaths. So, just know that lots of people go through this everyday and that you are never alone. I hope you feel better. Please feel free to message me if you need anything. Thanks.
As in lost I mean we aren't friends Anymore and I wish I could he was like a Brother to me a best friend I'd rather die Than be Alone without him the only person who understands me

Closed Thread