TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 03:45 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Sighs.. not finalized.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
luckiicloverxx Offline
Staff On Leave

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kyra

Re: This is Goodbye. Thanks everyone :) - August 6th 2016, 03:52 PM

Hey Darren,

Please, please don't do this. I've only just gotten to know you and you truly are an amazingly nice person and it would be a loss to this entire world if you left. She may not forgive you now, but she will one day, because all you did was care. There are so many people out there who have received your words of encouragement and advice and kept going, so please let us help you do the same!
  Send a message via Skype™ to luckiicloverxx 
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 03:53 PM

She already didn't reply me, and she will never want me back in her life.

I definitely think that I'm hurt very badly this time.. the damage is definitely near fatal.

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 04:06 PM

If you're really considering suicide, at this point I would recommend going to an emergency room. They can help you much more than we can. This doesn't seem to be getting any better with time or advice, it's time to seek immediate medical attention.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 04:13 PM

Perhaps you might be right... Kinda sorta, but there's one final line.

screwdriverneedsgas

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 04:16 PM

Now you're being cryptic. This is the last time I'm going to reply, I strongly urge you to seek professional treatment immediately. This is clearly a situation in which we cannot help you more than we already have and you need more support than can be offered to you here.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 04:37 PM

Alright I understand.. thanks

I appreciate your support.

screwdriverneedsgas

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Fallingforyou Offline
#radpenguin
Average Joe

Name: Leonie

Re: well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 05:20 PM

I agree with Arterial Rainbow. We're not letting you down here nor is it in any way personal, but it's tough to help someone who does not want to be helped and I think you would be better off with professional help. I know it's a scary thought, but you're are a danger to yourself (if I remember clearly you have said so before) and you can't go on like this. Of course no one can except you to recover in no time, but if you don't change something quick it will take even longer to get there. You deserve to be happy, so don't let a single person on this planet take this happiness away from you.

I care and I'm here for you whenever you need to talk.

Hakuna matata - it means no worries for the rest of your days.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 05:22 PM

I'll try to keep that in miind... its already reached the stage where I'm living just to see out each day one by one.

Thanks. I'm here for you, too.

screwdriverneedsgas

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Brendenjensen Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Brenden Jensen

Re: well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 07:38 PM

Please don't do this, it makes there be no light at the end of the tunnel. Have you tried seeking therapy? They are professionals and can help you through anything. Feel free to come to me if you need any help with anything.
Thanks.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: well... this is tough. - August 6th 2016, 11:40 PM

At this point I agree with Keena. While we definitely do care and love you very much a professional would probably be a lot more help to you at this point. They have a lot more tricks up their sleeves and would have more tactics and ideas for you to try, maybe even things that we didn't think of here. You deserve the help. <3

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: well... this is tough. - August 7th 2016, 05:10 AM

I'll think about it, thanks. We'll see what happens in the next few days.

screwdriverneedsgas

(#13 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount2

Edit avatar

Re: well... this is tough. - August 7th 2016, 01:25 PM

Hi Darren.Sorry i forgot to reply to ur pm last week, i got busy and my phone is being weird.
i agree everyone else though. u need professional help fast. before something happens. there r hotlines all over the world. i cant post a link on this phone but there is a site u can go to for this. (not sure if im allowed to mention site names on here). ill pm it to u.
i totally understand where ur coming from though. and awhile ago i was stubborn bc i reached out for advice but i never accepted it and i didnt let them help much bc of some mental blocking that got in the way. but u know what? it got me when i realized how much im worth and that people di care and we all have a purpose.
if it got better for me, it will definitely get better for u too.
in order to get better, u need to let people help u and that might mean getting professional help at this point. its worth it because we all love u and dont wanna see u go down that irreversible road. none of us want that to happen. i guess ur kinda out numbered, sorry. we all care and we all want u to get better. i sure hope u can reach out where ever u live to someone who can help a lot more than we can.

(#14 (permalink)) Old
JazzyJazz Offline
Associate HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper

Re: well... this is tough. - August 7th 2016, 10:43 PM

You say that you will consider this, that and the other, but I know that you have given up and are just saying these things to try to please or reassure us.

You don't have to reply to this post. I honestly don't need to know that you value my advice and support because this is not about me at all. It's about YOU.

The fact is that you are an adult and in control of your destiny, which includes your chance at creating happiness (because happiness is created and not "found" like a lot of people seem to think).

I know it's hard, but you have to be strong. That doesn't mean getting through each day, waiting for death, it means being brave and reaching out to those that can truly help you to help yourself. Such as a counsellor. No one can do this for you, you have to do it yourself. But that doesn't mean doing it by yourself. We all need assistance now and again.

You have a lot of grief that you're holding onto and you need to let it go because it's eating away at you from the inside. Talking to a counsellor can help with that. This girl, however much she improved your life, is not worth being miserable over. You are letting one person destroy everything.

Life will throw you curveballs that knock you down. People will hurt you. It has happened to all of us. But you can get back up, release the pain, and be better for it in the long term. I know it's an overused expression, but what doesn't kill you does make you stronger.

You will have other friends, there will be other opportunities. But you have to be open to them. If you are shutting down because you're in too much pain, how can anything possibly get better for you?

As much as you refuse to believe that you're a good person, you are. No one on this site is in any doubt about that. And you deserve to be happy and not in pain. But until you fully acknowledge this, and want to do something about it, you are not going to be able to move forward.

I hope you don't think I'm being too blunt here. But we have spoken quite a bit via PM and I think you are old enough and mature enough to read what I really think. I'm all for a bit of sugar-coating in the beginning, but these sorts of threads have been popping up for a little while now so maybe it's time for a more direct approach.

You can still have one of your infamous hugs. I'm doing this because I care.

Be kind to yourself.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#15 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: well... this is tough. - August 7th 2016, 11:36 PM

I value your advice and I thank the both of you..

I understand that too, but i don't think I'm that good . I agree that sugar coating isn't really a good thing.

Thanks both of you! I'll take your advice

screwdriverneedsgas

Closed Thread