TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
CrystalUsagi Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Danyea

Points: 4,075, Level: 9 Points: 4,075, Level: 9 Points: 4,075, Level: 9

Unhappy Can't forget about being bullied. - October 13th 2016, 09:34 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi,

When I was reading an article about stopping bullying...

But a couple minutes later I remember that I was bullied in 1,2, and 3rd grade...
It hurts even more because I told my mom, we went to the office, and she said don't tell her again because we looked liked nuts.

They would force me to give them answers on test, force me to give them my diary, and kick me when walking back into the classroom..

A "friend", I had who supported me during the bullying, but...She lied and started to bully me too....
I moved schools, and left the bullies..

But it still disturbs me, and makes my cry...
Even though it was 5 years ago, it hurts me alot...
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 14,234, Level: 17 Points: 14,234, Level: 17 Points: 14,234, Level: 17

Re: Can't forget about being bullied. - October 13th 2016, 11:32 PM

Hey,
Being bullied isn't something you forget easily. Trust me I know. Your friend turning on you can't be easy either. Something that helps me is telling myself that I have new friends, who are always there for me. And before I made new friends, i used to tell myself that my family was there for me.
I'm not going to tell you that it's going to get better magically. It will take time. Perhaps, though, you could try meeting new people, who accept you for being you? That should help. Also, remind yourself that you are a million times better than they are.
Closed Thread