TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 1st 2017, 09:29 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I kinda changed the original post as it was a little dark.. but I kinda managed to fight off my suicidal urges for today.

Truth is life needs to get a lot better.

Btw, while I'm still around .. I want to help out as many people as possible and make them happy.. so that ..... I'll have no regrets no matter what happens.

I'm fighting my hardest.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Last edited by Green Yoshi; January 1st 2017 at 09:53 AM.

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1265855 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Sophrosyne Offline
The Cute Half

I can't get enough

Name: Raven

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 1st 2017, 10:07 AM

It's so great you managed to fight off your suicidal urges today, I know that can be hard and I'm so proud of you and you should also be proud of yourself. Life can be a struggle and yes, sometimes it can be hard, but no matter how hard it gets nothing is worth dying over. So well done.

It's also great you still want to help people, that's always what's been great about you. That no matter how hard things get, you are still there helping people. So good on you. Keep fighting, you can do this. We are always here to talk and help whenever you need us.

Senior HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator
Clothed in strength and dignity,
and laughs without fear of the future.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 1st 2017, 10:40 AM

Thanks. Its getting extremely tough. Things got extremely dangerous for a while as I was about to drive out to the place where I planned to finish myself off.

But I guess I can somewhat fight it off.. for now.

I appreciate it so much, Raven. I hope that I'll be able to find some form of happiness soon. Its been.. very bad.

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 1st 2017, 02:29 PM

Btw, I have a question... If i dont get that friend back or some form of happiness,

can you guys forgive me if I kill myself? Life has been exceedingly painful and I cant stand too much more of it.

screwdriverneedsgas

(#5 (permalink)) Old
PorcelainDollAmethystEyes .
Not a n00b

Name: Kianna Libra Blue

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 1st 2017, 09:22 PM

I'm not the best at communicating, nor do I know what else to say. But I am here.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 2nd 2017, 05:54 AM

Thanks Kianna.

screwdriverneedsgas

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 2nd 2017, 07:31 AM

Btw, things are getting a bit worse.

I cried in a public place, and while eating .. and I couldn't really eat normally.

So... while I'm fighting , I'm sorta slowly losing...

I hope that person returns.. or ... some other form of similar miracle happens.

screwdriverneedsgas

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount24

Edit avatar

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 2nd 2017, 03:41 PM

You can't hold on to the wish that someone will return. At some point, you will have to accept some people are a part of your past. If you didn't get the resolution you wanted with them and the proper goodbye, I understand how that can make things difficult for you. You're left hurt, wondering what happened and what went wrong with your friendship; but that isn't the way to live and it's certainly not a reason to end your life. Think about how that person would feel if they learnt you killed yourself because you were heartbroken over the end of your friendship with them. There's so much more to live for, Yoshi.

If you're struggling with closure, I suggest writing a letter but not sending it. What you do with it in the end is up to you. You can burn it, you can shred it, or you can put it some place safe so you can go back to look at it whenever you're feeling desperate.

4 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 3rd 2017, 07:52 AM

I've tried that already. It just made me nearly jump off the building.

Problem is before that person, i was overprotected and didn't have any bosom friends around where I stayed and truth was before she came in, I was very close to finishing myself off.

Btw, Kaleidoscope.. I do appreciate the advice. But I hope that you know that its painful to live without the prospect of any happiness or consistent company..

I can't stand too much more of this.

Btw, if i let go of her.. I'll definitely kill myself. I don't see any other prospect of happiness. My childhood and abandonment issues are that bad.

So if you ask me to let go of that friendship, you're asking me to kill myself.

I'm hurting a lot.

screwdriverneedsgas

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 3rd 2017, 11:25 AM

No one is asking or suggesting you complete suicide what so ever and if you were to act on these thoughts, they would be completely within your own control and action. NO one else would be to blame what so ever because ultimately only you are in control of yourself.

I know this is hard but these users are trying to help you. Maybe it would be good to reflect on what is said each time by someone and take some time thinking about it before responding to try and think about it in a more logical way.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

9 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Deleted as I don't think its time to kill myself yet, after some consideration. - January 3rd 2017, 11:51 AM

Thanks Jessie.

This is hard indeed. I'll try to think about it more logically next time. I wasn't thinking right...

Thanks for bearing with me.

screwdriverneedsgas

Closed Thread