TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
KiearaTowner Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation I need to talk - January 19th 2017, 04:54 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I tired of living and I meesed up really bad with my parents but and want to do better by them but life is holding little to no value to me, I want to disappear so much. Can anyone talk to me for a little while please.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I need to talk - January 19th 2017, 07:35 PM

Hi

I have just replied to your other thread so I will keep this one a little more simple. I just wanted you to know you are always welcome to talk here. And if you ever want to PM me, please feel able to do so. I will always reply back as soon as I can and try to help you as much as I can. You are never alone in this and it is also really good to see you posting here for help and support. I know that can be hard and scary, but you're doing it which is great.

Hope and Wishes,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: I need to talk - January 19th 2017, 09:28 PM

Hi there,

I saw your other thread as well and Jessie gave you some great advice too. I'm sorry you've been feeling like this for a while. If you ever want to talk to someone there is a great number of people here on the site who are always open to talking. Myself included. If you ever want to talk please feel free to send me a PM or a VM. I'll answer as soon as I can. The forums are also a great way to get advice and talk to others. Even if it's not for advice, you can just talk to other people by replying to other threads too. You can also use HelpLINK and LiveHelp too. HelpLINK is available 24/7 and you'll get some good advice some of the staff members. LiveHelp is similar but it's kind of chat based and not always online - just when the staff members are.

But you are never alone. I want to ask if there's a reason or something that led to you feeling this way? You mentioned that you messed up with your parents, would you like to talk about that at all? Even though you may have messed up it is not hopeless. They love you and want the best for you and I'm sure that everything will work itself out with more time. Life can be tiring like you said - but hey this is the beginning and you have so much ahead of you. There is always hope, even when it seems like you're trapped. Don't give up. You will get through this!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount16

Edit avatar

Re: I need to talk - January 21st 2017, 03:42 AM

Hi, Kieara and welcome to TeenHelp!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about how you are feeling. Is it okay if I ask how you messed up with your parents? Regardless of anything you've done, I doubt your parents love you any less. You're their child and they're gonna love you through anything even though they may be upset at first.

You seem to be having a hard time to feel like life has no value. I understand things are dark right now but don't lose sight of the fact that life will get better. I realize it may not feel like it ever will right now, but it will. There'll be much better days ahead. Holding on through the dark times can feel impossible but it's worth it because you have your whole future ahead of you.

You're welcome to talk to us about anything bothering you, okay? And we'll help the best we can. You can PM me if you wish. Take care and stay safe.

Closed Thread