TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
The Darkness Offline
Nothing Began Everything
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Raphael

Exclamation Can't handle the stress - April 18th 2017, 04:46 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I feel like killing myself would be the only way out of this now.
I've tried avoiding them. I've been skipping the class they're in with me but if I do that anymore I'm gonna fail the class.
I can't focus on my studies because of how bad I feel and guilty I feel over the whole situation.
I want to talk to my therapist but I feel he won't even listen to me and invalidate the fact that this really is a big issue for me. I mean it just seems like some drama in my life but I'm so fucking tired. I would rather die than live to see another day.
And the most of all I feel like I can't even escape. I'm filling my days just playing games and being on forums instead of writing my papers and paying attention in class. I want to talk to my online friends but since the irl friends causing all this I feel are monitoring everything I post to use against me. I'm fearing my everyday wondering who's against me and who's not, who's on my side and who's not, who's gonna harm me next and who's not.
And the worst of it all it feels like I have no one. If I talk to my irl friends they'll know and who knows what's gonna happen there. I've tried reaching out to one friend who I know would be neutral to the situation but they've been dealing with their own shit and don't have the spoons. If I tell the trouble causers they'll just tell me I'm manipulating them. There's no way of alerting my internet friends because of how I'm watched by my every post. The only solstice I find is on here and even here things aren't instant.
I need someone to reply NOW to respond NOW and help me feel better because I might just jump out this window or swallow all the pills I have. I can't handle this no one is listening or taking me seriously when I say the symptoms are coming back and I'm becoming paranoid and I'm seeing things in the shadows and I'm freaking out I don't wanna go back to the hospital if I do I'll find a way to kill myself there it's my number one fear and I can't say that to my therapist because he'll send me back too.
This bitch is ruining my life and I feel like I'm just letting them.

THE POINT OF SINGULARITY IS NOTHING AS NOTHING BEGAN EVERYTHING
PULSING IN THE EXPAND CONSUME WITHOUT BARRIER OR BORDER
IT IS DARK BECAUSE IT IS THE DARKNESS IT IS OVER BECAUSE IT IS THE END
THERE IS NO SENTRY BECAUSE NONE DARE APPROACH
IT HAS NEVER BEEN AND IT IS ALL THAT EVER WAS
AT THE CENTER YOU DO NOT FIND THE ANSWER
YOU DO NOT FIND YOURSELF THERE IS NO CENTER AND THERE IS NO YOU THERE IS ONLY MADNESS
WE ARE ALL HERE NOW.
WE ARE ALL HERE.
WE ARE.

Last edited by The Darkness; April 18th 2017 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Not urgent anymore

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: (Urgent) Can't handle the stress - April 18th 2017, 05:29 AM

Don't.. I'm here. tell me whats on your mind.

I'll admit that I'm not the best person to talk to because I'm feeling extremely down, too.. but I'll do what I can.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
lennarthedlund Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: (Urgent) Can't handle the stress - April 18th 2017, 06:55 AM

Never let yourself be alone, and focus more on other things.......

Closed Thread