TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
JustTheKeags Offline
Meme a Day Keeps th Feels Away
Average Joe

Name: Keagan

I need a hug - December 11th 2017, 06:54 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I don't know anymore. so much is going wrong right now. One of my cousins just got into a suicidal crysis center, and we are really close, about a week after his GF broke up with him. I'm having problems with my parents. My mom is getting her PHD in policy, and that is extremely stressful, especially since my stepdad doesn't respond to stress well. I got super baked, and my parents almost noticed. I've drank way to much in the last week, I cried nonstop. I know that people have it 10,000,000,000,000,000 times harder than me.

All I need is a hug. A nice, long, comforting hug.

-Keags

Hang In There!

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Oregano Offline
it's a herb

Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Delwen

Re: I need a hug - December 11th 2017, 11:30 AM

I hope you are okay now.

breathe. it's just a bad day, not a bad life.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount29

Edit avatar

Re: I need a hug - December 11th 2017, 02:35 PM

I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time. Is there anyone you can talk to for support? A friend, a trusted adult? I imagine your mum getting her degree must put a lot of strain on your relationship with her, and you don't want to be a bother. However, I think it'd be a good idea to let her know that you are struggling right now.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I've been here a while

Name: Emma

Re: I need a hug - December 13th 2017, 02:19 AM

Lots of Hugs for you.

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time right now. I know that feeling, when you don't know what to do and you're parents have so much going on and you need help and they are busy with work or other things going on and I'm sorry that they can't help you right now. Mentioned up above was can you try talking to somebody. Do you have a trusted friend or a really good teacher that you can talk to and let them know that you just need to talk one-on-one with them and let them know what's been going on and that you're having a hard time. Or can you try to talk with one of you're friend's parent's and let them know how you are having a hard time and how you're parent's are busy and they are not helping you out right now. I know that it's hard to open up to someone at first, but I hope that you can find someone who can help you.
I hope that you will be ok soon. Lots of hugs.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: I need a hug - December 14th 2017, 08:59 AM

Lots and lots of hugs for you!

I do know that things will get better.. but what you've to do right now is focus on your cousin and ensure that he gets the emotional support he needs. Chances are that besides you.. he was mostly getting the love and appreciation he richly deserves from his Ex girlfriend. But you have to let him know that you're there for him and that you can support him too.

And also just remember that you shouldn't keep all this pain to yourself. You're you, and you've so many blessings to give, and even more to receive.

Lots of hugs again!

Much kindness and warmth,
Darren

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread