TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
broken.girl081 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brooke

Unhappy oops. - March 12th 2018, 05:05 AM

So, I'm feeling sad, amd suicidal again and my life is falling apart. I don't even want to celebrate my birthday on wendsday. I'm so over life, first my two best friends date my two exs, one of my exs and had just broken up the day before, then they want to keep it a secret and wait for me to find out on my own then laugh and make jokes about it. And my very recent ex was threatening me. I've had major anxiety and panic attacks sice I've found out, I always have anxiety and panic attacks but never this bad. I've punched 3 walls and now my hands are bruised and I can't tell anyone why, except for you guys, and I've lost my sister to depression as well, she's scaring me, I keep thinking she's going to kill herself, she's lost all emotion amd won't eat... I need advice majorly fast, asap. Please!!

I cant fix What you broke, because you took the pieces and threw them off a cliff.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Svisttt Offline
Art Dork~

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Crystal

Re: oops. - March 12th 2018, 05:28 AM

Hey there

First up, I want to let you know that your life has worth and you are precious. Never forget that, regardless of what happens

Secondly, I believe the best thing you can do at this point is let your parents or some other adult figure in your life (such as a teacher or a school counselor) know about all these issues. I cannot give many answers to the relationship parts of this, but if you're being threatened you should try letting someone know if you haven't done so already. Regarding your sister and her depression, if you are concerned that she is going to cause harm to herself, you need to try letting someone know. I know it might feel like snitching, but it'd be for her safety.

You also mentioned you've been having some major anxiety and panic attacks. Have you tried any grounding methods to cope while you're in the middle of having an anxiety attack? An example of one would be to look around, and find 5 things you can see, 4 things you can touch, 3 things you can hear, 2 things you can smell, and 1 thing you can taste. I can't guarantee it will completely fix the problem, but looking into coping methods like this might make the experience a little easier to handle if you are unable to get support.

Here's a list of alternatives:
http://www.teenhelp.org/alternatives/

And a list of hotlines if you ever need to make use of them:
http://www.teenhelp.org/hotlines/

Many well wishes

"hold me
whatever lies beyond this morning
is a little later on."

Closed Thread