TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Think, and solve problems!!
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Ivan

Loneliness - April 11th 2020, 05:41 PM

lonliness can kill a person.

Do my best at everything I can to live a happy, perfect life.

Happy life won't come by being happy everyday. Struggle and always work hard.

Forgive other's imperfection, they will work hard about it once I point it out to them, just like what I should be doing.

On the other hand, never tolerate with my own mediocrity. Never slack and always strive improvement.

Never settle. Never give up.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Thinking 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: Loneliness - April 11th 2020, 07:53 PM

Hey Ivan,

I'm sorry that you're feeling lonely right now, I know how hard it is to feel like that. It's especially hard with the state of the world at the moment, but know that you're not alone. If you can, spend a bit of time every day video calling or phone calling family or friends, or even log onto TH and have a chat with some of us! It doesn't do the trick, especially if the loneliness doesn't come from actually being alone, but staying in contact with other people might help get you through the days a bit more.

I'm sorry if that's not a whole lot of help, but I just wanted to let you know I'm listening. If you want to chat, my PMs are always open. Drop me a message and say hi if you like.

Stay safe

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Omen. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Loneliness - April 12th 2020, 05:08 AM

Hi Ivan,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are feeling lonely. It can be really difficult and especially because of the way the world is at the moment, it is even harder to reach out to those around you for support. As Everglow. mentioned, Teenhelp is here for you and we'll be able to listen. My inbox is also open, if you wish to chat.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Loneliness - April 12th 2020, 09:31 PM

There is nothing in this world. No one can understand me and they are cold robots.

My world is just me in the dark.

Forgive other's imperfection, they will work hard about it once I point it out to them, just like what I should be doing.

On the other hand, never tolerate with my own mediocrity. Never slack and always strive improvement.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Loneliness - April 12th 2020, 09:33 PM

Why do people even care anymore.. Doesn't such people already extinct by now.. There are no more humans but robots.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Mallika Offline
HelpLINK Mentor

Not a n00b

Re: Loneliness - April 13th 2020, 02:11 PM

Hi Ivan,

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so lonely right now.

I can imagine how debilitating it is, and given how tyrannical the world is, we all feel despair at different points in life. But I want to assure you that kindness and compassion still thrive, and that's what makes the world go round. Or else, we humans would still have remained hunter-gatherers, ruining each others' civilisations without any value for human life.

I can understand how there are those moments where you feel like no one will ever understand what you are going through or help you, but remember that everything in our world is transient, including these difficult times. If we decide to throw in the towel now, how will we meet the good days that are due to come to us? Stay strong, and remember that you are a precious soul. You might not realise it right away, but there are people out there who care for you, like us here at TeenHelp.

Feel free to PM any of us and we're more than happy to lend you a listening ear. In the meantime, remember that you are your best companion, and no one else will see through all your days with you other than yourself. When you are at peace with yourself, you'll begin to love your own company

I leave you with this line from Kung Fu Panda, just to give you a little boost to cherish the gift of life: "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, but today is a gift. That's why they call it present."

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Loneliness - April 14th 2020, 05:38 PM

I have lost everything.

I only have my parents and my sister who need me to take care of them. There were no affection left other than a need.

I have no friends and passions, I have lost it all. Everything I had were all gone.

I am to be blamed. I don't know how to fix this.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: Loneliness - April 16th 2020, 06:47 PM

It's possible that you aren't entirely to be blame for what's happening in your life.

It sounds like you have lost a lot and perhaps feel disconnected from experiencing much in the way of positive things in your life. But just because you feel cut off, it doesn't mean that these positive things don't exist or that you'll never experience them.

It must be really hard when you feel responsible for your parents and your sister. It can be overwhelming when you are in a caregiver situation. But is it possible that, even though they may need you, that they still love you? Sometimes it might not feel like it and it does depend on your situation but sometimes when we feel depressed we may feel disconnected from our families, even though they do love us. And this is more complicated when we are in caregiver positions and it makes us feel that what we give isn't reciprocated. If possible, you might want to talk to your parents about how you are feeling. It's difficult when you have look after family, but someone should be looking out for you too. You won't be burdening them!

It's hard having no friends and no passions. But I'm sure it won't always be this way for you. Try to be gentle on yourself. You will find other passions and other friends, it might just take a while to find them though. But they are out there

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!