TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

I want in chat TODAY - December 24th 2020, 11:34 PM

Upset. Your all in chat talking together smiling laughing chating with out me and NOT INCLUDING ME. ITS hurtful . I want to die. What's the point of any thing is some one told me life is point less because there is no God which by the way there is a God look around you God is every where, so many people believe in him so hes got to be real.

It hurts your all in chat and I'm not. Its NOT FAIR AND IS MEAN THAT YOU guys are not including me in the chat. I feel left out and want to d. I hate my life. I'm lonely and my mom just ruined christmas.

It's not fair. Your all in chat talking about Christmas without me it hurts you guys are not including me it hurts you guys are not thinking about me and. not care about me. Not being rude expressing how I feel

Disclaimer: Any thing said in this post is not about another person. The situations are made up and all examples are made up. While the made up examples and situations may feel like they are similar to your story, about something your going through and so on does not mean its automatically about you. Similarities are common but nothing said should be taken as directed at any one as these are made up fake scenarios and in no way directed at any one or about any one or about any ones situation. I am not being rude. I am expressing myself.

Last edited by ladoglover; December 24th 2020 at 11:50 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Hollie

Re: I want in chat TODAY - December 25th 2020, 12:01 AM

Hey. I'm really sorry that you're feeling upset right now. The chatroom is an area of the site that members are free to use whenever they would like to and I'm so sure nobody is trying to deliberately make you feel bad by being there without you. It can be hard to feel as if you are being left out or not included (I often get like that in real life situations myself!) But I am sure nobody intends to make you feel that way. I think this year in particular it's hard because many of us have had to miss out on a lot of social interaction so I can understand that it is hard to not be there and involved. Please know that you are cared for and appreciated and there is always room for you here. You are very welcome to shoot me a message if you need a chat or are feeling unhappy. I promise you nobody here would ever want for you to be upset but please try and reassure yourself that using chat when you're not around is nothing personal. It is just using the site features for what they are intended for.

Keep your chin up, you've got this. My inbox and VMs are always there if you need a chat

A paradox:
The things you donít need to liveó
books, art, cinema, wine, and so onó
are the things you need to live

- Matt Haig

VM|PM

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Garyl Offline
What's next, little man?

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Eli

Re: I want in chat TODAY - December 25th 2020, 12:11 AM

All I have to say about this is that this is really on you. You are the one who made the choices that ended up with you getting banned from chat. No one else is responsible for that. I am sorry that things are rough for you right now; Christmas is a tough time for a lot of people, and it is unfortunate family members are making it difficult for you to enjoy the holiday. But that does not mean it's okay to try and place guilt or undue burden upon others for not caring for you or even thinking about you in a way you would like them to.

I am sorry you are feeling suicidal. I imagine that's a rough thing to be grappling with at a time that's supposed to be joyful for so many. There are many skills you can use to try and combat suicidal feelings. My personal go-to is distraction. I often distract with shows or movies that are opposite of the emotion I am feeling; so if I am sad I will watch something funny. There are thousands of activities you can do, though: artwork, knitting or crochet, playing with fidget/stress relief toys, getting involved in an online game, doing some yard work or cleaning, going for a walk...the list is endless. When I feel angry I know I like to do something physical. Sometimes I snap a rubber band, or throw a ball against the wall, scribble really furiously on a piece of paper, engage in intense exercise for short periods of time, go for a walk, etc.

Those are just things that work for me personally, but you get the idea. Basically, throw yourself wholeheartedly into something when feeling suicidal or upset other than the thing you are upset about. Journaling or blogging can also be helpful to get it off your chest. If you want you can even throw it away after, or burn it. Sometimes that can be cathartic.

Of course, if you feel you might be danger to yourself, I suggest reaching out for help. My personal favorite is Crisis Textline. Just text "HOME" to 741741 and someone will be with you shortly. TeenHelp also provides links to other hotlines at the top of the screen.

I know this doesn't help you get back in chat, but maybe you can use this experience as a wake up call. It's really quite simple: follow the terms of service. You follow them, you can participate in chat and on the site. You don't, there will be consequences. I suggest reviewing them before your band ends so that, when you do participate in chat again, you can behave according to those guidelines.

Good luck. I hope your day is better tomorrow.

Let's eat some spectral oats!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Garyl  
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Re: I want in chat TODAY - December 25th 2020, 12:31 AM

Thanks for caring you two. Alright. I'll try the text line. Thanks. Yes, I'm going to do better so I do not get banned. I'm going to just keep stuff in so I do not get in trouble.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Re: I want in chat TODAY - December 25th 2020, 01:49 AM

Since she ruined Christmas now we are not putting up the stockings any more like we would do on Christmas eve. }: Its really depressing. It really hurts. I wanted to happy today and tomorrow but me and my mom probably will still be pissed at each other tomorrow. }: I tried the text line it was just okay.

I feel a little better now that people have showed caring. Just still hurt about the situation. sucks }: I am a loser 28 year old with no husband, no bf and no friends. Just me alone in my dark room on Christmas eve }:

(#6 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Re: I want in chat TODAY - December 25th 2020, 08:37 AM

Close this now

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Spoons Offline
Too tired to give a fork.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: I want in chat TODAY - December 27th 2020, 12:20 AM