TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
so lost Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation i feel like giveing up - June 6th 2009, 06:45 PM

just i used to be a cutter and thats how i would get rid of my stress i have been suicidal before but never did anything but i have been thinking about it alot and i hate it i am just so stressed and it seems like nothing is getting better i have gone to three theripist and a family counsiler and nothing helps.
right now me and my boyfriend have been fighting alot and it hurts and i hate it i just don't want him to leave i love him to death you know?
and my sister is spending the night at her boyfriends house without telling my parents untill the last second and then my house is fighting all the time it sucks i hate it i just am so sick of it this has been going on for like two years i just want out so bad.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: i feel like giveing up - June 7th 2009, 04:00 AM

Hi hun,

sorry about the late reply. I hope you're okay. And I'm sorry to hear about all the stress you've been going through - family and relationship issues can be really tough.

But not impossible. They are solvable. Or heal-able. Has any of your family gone to the family counselor as well? Having the whole family work together to try to get to the root of fighting could be helpful. Also, have you tried talking to your boyfriend at all about the fighting, tried to tell him that you really like him but don't like it when things are rough with him and want to try to fix that?

*hugs* I know things can feel really overwhelming. But there is relief - just keep making sure that you're taking good care of yourself, and you'll get through. And we're here to help. There's actually a quote I like from Robert Frost, "the best way out is through."

Hang in there

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
sum14u Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: shane

Re: i feel like giveing up - June 8th 2009, 03:21 PM

i have felt like giving too and i a have been used to that feeling i am now in sydney australia after going though hell and back with my mother and state care but you know i have found myself in this lonely place now and i have no friends to talk too and i feel like no one can hear me.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
so lost Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i feel like giveing up - June 10th 2009, 01:33 AM

so i told my boyfriend and he just kinda blocked it out he dosn't like thinking about it it makes him really upset like crying but he understands and he said i can't do it and he promises every thing will get better and i don't know i am not thinking about it as much he just makes me feel so much better i love him to death so i think i am feeling better just a weak point in my life right now just kinda on the edge you know

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xunf0rg1v3nx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i feel like giveing up - June 10th 2009, 10:22 AM

I know excatley how you feel but its ok as for your boyfriend..if its true love you wont loose him just try to ingore what goes on at home i cant really give much advice but i just learn to live with the yelling and screaming here things happen in life its all a big ball of bs that wants to crush your very soul and existence but everyone is stronger than that so just hang in there

(#6 (permalink)) Old
so lost Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: i feel like giveing up - June 10th 2009, 02:47 PM

thank you i appreciate it very much

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Trickmatic Offline
-
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: i feel like giveing up - June 10th 2009, 05:30 PM

First of all, I would like to say that it takes a lot of strength to stop cutting. That is an accomplishment in itself, and something to be very proud of :]

I hope that the relationship between you and your boyfriend stays strong :]

If you need to talk more PM me.

Closed Thread